Ideal for both medical and general purpose, this food-safe and ultra thin, powder free nitrile glove is constructed with user's comfort and durability as priority. This latex-free nitrile gloves deliver excellent fit, sense of touch sensitivity and puncture resistance. It is manufactured with AQL 1.5 medical grade quality
Quantity: 20 pcs (10 pairs)
Size: Available in Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Latex free
- Ultra thin
- Food safe
- Beaded cuffs
- AQL 1.5 medical grade quality
1. We will deliver your order to your delivery address provided during Ebay checkout.
2. We will process and dispatch within the same working day for all orders received before our cut off time 1pm. Orders received after cut off time will be dispatched the next working day.
3. We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within  working day of the date of our order confirmation.
4. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date.
5. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 7 working days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation.
6. We may upgrade your delivery to Signed For service on our cost if your total order exceed GBP 15.
7. There may be delays during peak season on 24hr and 48hr collection time from our warehouse, depending on courier timetable.
8. Postage stated for 24hr and 48hr Courier option is for UK mainland only. Delivery postcode outside the UK mainland will incur surcharges to be paid by buyer before dispatching.
9. We will contact you to confirm additional charges that you will have to pay for delivery postcodes in Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotlands.
We have created this 14 days returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
1) This returns policy applies to customers in England and Wales.This policy does not affect any statutory rights you may have (such as consumer rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:(a) we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of delivery of the product;(b)the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;(c) you comply with the returns procedure set out below; and(d) none of the exclusions set out below apply.
3) Return Procedures
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:Contact us to arrange a return. You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:(a) Items that has expiry date within the period set out in Section 1 and 2 above;
We will send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy (including) the original delivery charges and (including) the costs of returning the product to us (if any).We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your returned product.
6) Improper Returns
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):(a) we will not refund or exchange the product;(b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and(c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
|Q: What is your cut-off time for same day dispatch?
|A: Orders received by 1pm will be processed and dispatch from our warehouse the same working day.
|Q: Do you send to my delivery address?
|A: At the moment we deliver to UK address only.
|Q: Where is my item?
|A: If you have still not received your order by the 7th working day from dispatch notification, please let us know and we will look into this for you.
|Q: I live outside the UK mainland postcode. Will I incur additional postage charges?
|A: If your order is dispatched via Royal Mail, there will be no additional postage charges.If your order has to be dispatched by other courier service and additional charges is involved, we will contact you first for approval and your order will not be dispatched until additional payment has been made.
|Q: I need my item quicker, can you please help?
|A: All of our listing provide the option of upgrading the postage to either 1st Class Royal Mail, Parcelforce48 or Parcelforce24. Please note that 1st Class Royal Mail is not a guaranteed timed delivery service.
|Q: I need to return my order. What do I do?
|A: Please get in touch with us before returning the item. The item will need to be in original condition and quantity to qualify for full refund. The cost of return will be borne by customer and we advice to keep proof of delivery.
|Q: I change my mind and would like to cancel
|A: You have 14 days cooling period to cancel your order from the date of order. If you have received your order, the item must be in original condition and quantity to qualify for full refund upon return.We will raise a cancellation ticket via Ebay Resolution Centre for your confirmation
|Q: Can I come and collect?
|A: Unfortunately we do not offer collection service.
Muzamal Ventures (UK) Ltd has been established in the UK to cater for the demand for Muzamal medical products in Europe. It is a subsidiary of Muzamal Ventures Sdn Bhd, which is part of the esteemed Muzamal Group established in Malaysia for almost 20 years. Trading as Muzamedical, Muzamal Ventures (UK) has recently acquired a sister company in Indonesia.
Muzamedical is based in London with easy access to the transport infrastructure, which enables rapid delivery of our products. Our specially selected and highly trained staff on hand to assist you and will deal promptly with any enquiries. This level of care extends to our keen after sales service so you can be certain that you receive our ongoing support. Through our network of companies that form the Muzamal Group we have the expertise and backing to enable us to respond to your needs.
Commitment to Quality
As a member of the Muzamal Group of Companies, Muzamedical maintains the high quality standards that Muzamal is renowned for. To ensure that we reach these high standards we research the market continually, which enables us to develop the superior goods that our customers require.
Friendly, Straightforward, Reliable