We endeavour to dispatch on the same day all orders placed before 3pm (Monday – Friday). However, we cannot guarantee this.
Our standard service is Royal Mail 2nd Class Post but please check the listing for upgrade options to first class and other special services. Some bulky or heavy items are dispatched by Courier service, this can take up to 6 working days to arrive with you, please check the item listing for details.
If you require a tracked or recorded service please get in touch via the item listing.
We regret that it is impossible to track Royal Mail 1st and 2nd Class Post once it has left our warehouse. Should an item not arrive within 14 days (time limit set by Royal Mail), one of our Customer Service Representatives will lodge a claim with Royal Mail and arrange your replacement as soon as possible.
After 14 working days (Only count Monday – Friday and the 1st working day starts the day after we dispatch your item) contact us via the 'Ask A Question' link on the item listing. You must ensure you have the following information available and have followed the steps below:-
- Your address including post code
- Your Ebay ID
- Your Contact Phone Number
- You have visited your Royal Mail Sorting Office
- You have Checked with Neighbours etc
- You agree to us submitting a claim to Royal Mail and co-operating with their enquiry if required
- You agree to return any replacement item to us should it later turn up
After the required 14 working days have elapsed we can process your claim and send you a replacement item.
WE CANNOT SEND YOU A REPLACEMENT BEFORE 14 WORKING DAYS HAVE EXPIRED.
You are responsible for making sure the address you provide to us is complete and includes a Post Code, House Number etc. Should it become apparent that delivery was incorrect / incomplete, a re-delivery charge may apply should the item be returned to us. The address the item is posted to is taken from your registered paypal account.
Please inspect your item immediately you receive it. Any claims for damage / loss/ shortages can only be considered if notified to us within 48 hours of receipt.
We cannot accept responsibility for any loss incurred, financial or otherwise, due to non-delivery or delayed delivery, however caused. This includes Postal Strikes.
Should no-one be available to receive the package, it will be taken to the Royal Mail Sorting Office or Courier Centre. It is up to you to arrange collection / redelivery at your own convenience.
Our Returns Address is:-
CE Stevenson Motors (Returns)
74 Newcastle Road
Please make sure to include a note with your full details including your special returns number, eBay username and contact telephone number to ensure we can allocate your returned item to your transaction. If returns are received without these details they will be refused.
Returned items are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the item total. This will be deducted from any refund being processed to you.
When returning a faulty item you must contact us to advise you are intending to return the faulty item and this must be done as soon as the fault appears. Use the link on the item listing or email to contact us. The arrangement and shipping cost to return goods to us is bourne by you. We can only refund your return postage if the item is returned within 7 DAYS of receipt and only if the item proves FAULTY when tested by our team. Please note postage refunds are only applicable to customers within the UK. Return postage and replacements cannot be refunded on items which are not proved faulty. We reserve the right to refuse postage refunds.
Please note that with regard to items which are found faulty upon return we do not refund postage where amounts are above £10. We advise that you keep the returns costs as low as reasonably possible. An unreasonable postage amount paid by you to return goods to us will not be refunded in full only the amount that was reasonable to pay would be refunded. e.g. sending a parcel on a special delivery next working day service and paying £18.00 would not be refunded when a cheaper and still suitable service such as a 2nd class royal mail parcel service with insurance was available at £8.00. In this situation, it is not reasonable for you to ask us to refund the full amount you paid as you choose to use the more expensive service. A refund will only be processed for the reasonable service available as the excess amount would of been your own choice to pay and would not be refundable. In this case £8.00 would be refunded.
All other returns must be in an unused and re-sellable condition. Return postage will not be reimbursed on non-faulty items.
Replacement is subject to stock availability.
We regret we cannot offer returns in the following circumstances:-
- Normal wear and tear caused by use in accordance with the operating instructions e.g. blades, brushes, belts, bulbs, batteries etc.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by: improper use, abnormal environmental conditions (including frost damage), overloading, insufficient maintenance, careless operation or handling of the product.
- Use of the product for anything other than normal domestic purposes. Change or modification of the product in any way.
- Defects caused by the use of parts or accessories which are not Manufacturer genuine components.
- Faulty installation if applicable.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than ourselves or its authorised repair agents.
- Claims, other than the right to correction of faults with the product covered by these conditions.
- Slight deviations from the specification that do not affect the functionality of the product.
Please ensure that any returns are sent via tracked postal service as we cannot accept any responsibility for items which do not arrive back with us. No refund of any type will be given should the returned item not arrive at our warehouse.