Click image to enlarge. Image for reference only, bundles and options can vary. Please select your bundle from the dropdown menu in the main section, by the payment button
- The perfect boards to get you and your family out and enjoying some waves this summer
- Available in your choice of size and colour and come as a complete package with fins and a leash
- They all have an EPS Core and wooden stringer giving them a lot of strength and durability
- XPE foam deck making them soft, lightweight and incredibly durable
- The board's high volume rails & long length make it incredibly stable and therefore the perfect first surfboard for any aged user
Odyssey Foam Surfboards
These excellent foam surfboards from Odyssey are the perfect boards to get you and your family out and enjoying some waves.
They are available in your choice of size and colour and come as a complete package with fins and a leash. They are the ideal board for beginners of all ages as they are designed to be very stable, whilst still being able to advance and learn how to control and manoeuvre the board.
The boards have decks which are constructed from XPE foam making them soft, lightweight and incredibly durable. They also have an EPS Core and Wooden Stringer giving them a lot of strength and durability. The board's slick bottom gives the user the ideal trimming surface for surfing along the face of the wave.
The board's high volume rails & long length make it incredibly stable and therefore the perfect first surfboard for any aged user. The board's buoyancy allows the user to catch the smallest of waves, ensuring maximum practice time to be able to hone your skills more quickly.
- • EPS Core for extra durability
- • Wooden stinger for improved strength and rigidity
- • Superb XPE deck
- • Super slick bottom
- • Stylish Odyssey branding
- • Includes fins and board leash!
For delivery of multiple items or specific delivery inquiries, please call customer services on
PLEASE NOTE: Quoted standard shipping on this item for UK is UK mainland only, not including outer areas and is a three day service. We can deliver to UK Islands, the Highlands and also the Republic of Ireland but this does attract a surcharge from our carriers, which we subsidize to keep cost to you at an absolute minimum. You can select the appropriate shipping tariff for your delivery destination at the checkout stage, once you have clicked buy it now.
|Express 24hr Delivery||£0.00|
|Isle Of Wight & Grampians Supplement||£25|
|Scottish Highlands Supplement||£35|
|Scilly & Scottish Islands Supplement||£65|
|Northern Ireland Supplement||£45|
|Isle Of Man Supplement||£130|
|Republic of Ireland, France & Germany||£0.00|
|Rest of European Union||£0.00|
• UK: The standard delivery cost is shown. If you live in one of the places listed in the table you will need to ADD that supplement to the standard cost. Delivery usually takes 2-3 working days but it can take up to 5 working days in some cases.
If you require delivery to an area with a supplement and the system does not automatically adjust your shipping cost, please select the economy service and use the "request total from seller" link in your eBay checkout area. Alternatively, you can always make a payment with a card over the phone.
• International: We use DPD courier services for all our International deliveries. Whilst there is a charge for all international deliveries on top of the cost of the goods, our policy is to keep this to an absolute minimum.
For our full delivery information please visit our Delivery FAQs
If you want to return the kayak because you don't want it, that is not a problem.
You can either arrange to have the kayak delivered back to us, or we can arrange for collection - this costs £40.
This cost will be deducted from the refund.
If the kayak was listed with free delivery, we charge a 10% re-stocking fee.
If you paid for delivery there will be no re-stocking fee to pay, but we will be unable to refund the original outbound carriage cost.
If a kayak has been used, we are unable to accept returns as it will then have to be considered as second hand. However, we will do our best to help you resolve the situation and offer a solution if we can.
Please call us on
For our full returns information please visit our Returns FAQs