- Wireless 2.4GHz frequency
- Headset jack
- 30-foot range
- Vibration feedback
- Works with all XBOX 360's.
- Compatible with Microsoft-based gaming platforms
- Includes Batteries
We accept PayPal as a method of payment. All goods must be paid for in full before dispatch.
Royal Mail and UPS are our chosen delivery partners. The courier used depends on value, weight and size of the goods. We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days. Items with a value of £10 or greater require a signature upon delivery. Any questions with regards to delivery, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.
1. If you have purchased as a Private consumer, under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of video, DVD, audio, video games and software products where the item has been unsealed.
2. Cancellation must be informed to us in writing by letter, fax or email. We will not accept cancellation by telephone.
3. Under the Distance Selling Regulations consumers are under a statutory duty throughout the period of cancellation to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. Please take care not to damage the packaging when opening/removing goods for inspection. Returned goods should be accompanied by all of their original packaging etc.
4. Items such as Personal Computers and Laptops can be returned for a refund under the Distance Selling Regulations providing that pre-installed software has not been registered etc as to do so would exceed what a consumer would be able to do in a shop.
5. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us and you must take reasonable care to ensure that we receive the goods back and that the goods are not damaged in transit. Please retain proof of postage. We request that Goods be returned to us within 7 days of cancellation.
6. We shall issue a refund within 30 days of the cancellation directly to the method of original payment.
7. Please note that the Distance Selling Regulations apply only to purchases made by consumers. Purchases made by businesses or by individuals acting on behalf of a business, trade or profession are not covered by these Regulations.
Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all goods are supplied with a warranty for up to 12 months. Certain items such as batteries for will only have a 90 day warranty. Certain other products contain their own manufacturers warranty, which may vary between manufacturers.
Should you discover the goods are faulty, please inform us via email or telephone 0114 278 7712 quoting your Order Number.
We shall then send you the appropriate method of handling the faulty goods by either asking for the items to be returned back to us or in some circumstances, the return may be handled by the manufacturer or their authorised repair centre.
Should you return any goods which upon inspection are not faulty, or have been subject to willful damage or accident or negligence by you, we may charge you for any delivery charges together with our expenses.
We request that Goods be returned to us within 7 days of our Returns confirmation.
We will then ensure that we deal with the return as quickly as practical.
CBC Computer Systems Ltd is a VAT registered business; we include VAT invoices with all orders. These can also be e-mailed over if requested. We also offer bulk discounts on all Toshiba parts, so please do contact us should you have any requirements