Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Miniatures / Books / Other:||Miniatures||Options:||40K Armies|
|Paint Options:||Painted||Further Options:||Ork|
Killa Kans are essentially giant metal canisters on piston-driven legs that sport lethal close combat attachments and heavy-duty weaponry. One of their limbs usually ends in deadly-looking power shears or a great blood-encrusted buzz saw, whilst the other is a large calibre weapon welded to the opposite side.
This is a conversion from several sets of parts to make a small scale killa kan, just as lethal with its big shoota, buzz saw, and flaying wires. This has a cockpit which is more suited in scale to a grot who has won his big meks respect and been given this vehicle as a prize for loyalty, which is why he wears the boss pole with pride. The top of the Kan also has smoke grenade launchers so the Killas can come out of no where.
- Im selling my whole collection to raise money for travelling, all models are in perfect condition unless otherwise specified.
- This model is painted to a good standard.
- It is fully assembled
- Includes everything you see in the photograph
- This model is worth £9.30 unassembled and unpainted from the games-workshop website
- Paypal is the preferred method of payment
- No returns but I will be happy to deal with any problems you might have
Please bid generously, hope you enjoy it as much as I have