Details about PEAVEY PV1500 PROFESSIONAL STEREO POWER AMPLIFIERSee original listing
10 Jun, 2014 20:00:46 BST
[ 0 bids ]
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
|Number of Channels:||2||Brand:||Peavey|
|Rack Mountable:||Yes||Model:||PV 1500|
|Audio Inputs:||Power Amp|
This is an auction for my Peavey PV 1500 - Works perfectly - This auction finishes at 8:00pm on Tuesday
I have now downsized my DJ rig so no longer have a use for this, it will come with the instruction manual but you can view the instruction manual on this web link http://c3.zzounds.com/media/91526pvseries-ae2c39f8d88036c38b5a4040fd5aa175.pdf
All the features and proven reliability. The PV 1500 features Peavey's patented DDT distortion detection technique virtually eliminating distortion. It also features Peavey's patented V-cooling design, which cools the power transistors more evenly than traditional heat-sink designs. This powerful 2-rack space amp features a built-in 150 Hz crossover proving once again that Peavey power reigns.
At the response of professional musicians, audio engineers, and composers, Peavey created a division of products to specifically meet their needs in the recording studio. With over 32 years of constant improvement, Peavey power amplifiers deliver road-worthy reliability, optimum power, and first-rate performance.
- Detented input gain control
- Binding post and Speakon(TM) output connectors
- Seperate Speakon mono bridge output
- Mode switch for stereo or bridge operation
- Low-cut filter switch for 40 Hz low cut filter
- Built-in crossover with 150 Hz switch
- Thru/low output jacks and high output jacks
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT & power
- Peavey's famous DDT compression system
- Stereo Mode: 4 Ohms: 500 Watts RMS x 2
- Stereo Mode: 8 Ohms: 300 Watts RMS x 2
- Bridge Mode-Mono: 8 Ohms: 1000 Watts RMS
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4 in. and barrier strip
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.03% 20 Hz to 20 K, 10 dB below rated power in stereo mode both channels driven
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Damping Factor: greater than 300
- Hum and Noise: 100 dB
- Rack Spaces: 2 RU
*Not recommended for continuous 2 ohm stereo/4 ohm bridge duty.
- Unpacked Weight: 35.50 lbs.
- Unpacked Width: 19 in.
- Unpacked Depth: 16 in.
- Unpacked Height: 3.50 in.
- Packed Weight: 42 lbs.
- Packed Width: 22.50 in.
- Packed Depth: 21 in.
- Packed Height: 6.25 in.
Output at 8 ohms stereo: 300 watts per channel
Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
Shipping Weight: 39 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 27 x 21 x 6 in