30 DAY RETURN/EXCHANGE PERIOD
We are happy to exchange products for items of a different size, style or material. We give you 30 Days after your receipt of the boots to contact us if you wish to return them. We will instruct you on how to return them properly and provide you with a returns number. Returned boots must show no signs of wear and tear. We reserve the right to refuse returned goods if we are not contacted within this time period, if the boots exhibit wear and tear, or if our instructions are not followed.
GIFT RETURN PERIODS
If you are purchasing items as a gift for someone and it may be longer than 30 days before the gift is opened, please contact us. We are usually able to extend the return period for you.
180 DAY WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS
If you need to return goods because they are faulty or damaged on arrival, or a defect of manufacture arises within 180 days of your receiving the boots, then we will do one of: repair and return the boots; provide you with replacement undamaged goods; or provide a full refund. Whatever we choose, we will cover your reasonable return postage costs. This warranty only applies where goods have not been subjected to unusually excessive wear and tear.
- If you decide to return goods because you have ordered a size that does not fit or for any other reason other than described above (you simply don't like them, for example), you do so at your own postage cost, and we will refund to you (upon our receipt of the boots) only the value of the goods minus our postage costs (this value will be included on any receipt included with the goods).
- If goods are not delivered because the address supplied when you place your order is incorrect, incomplete, or changes before despatch of your goods and we are not notified of this, then you are liable for the postage costs we incur. i.e. If we send the items out to you a second time we will charge you the postage costs again, or if you decide to cancel your order upon not receiving your goods, we will not refund you the postage portion of the order price.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order.
- We do not obligate ourselves to be polite or even responsive to customers who are not polite to us. We have hundreds of polite customers every month - we do not need any impolite ones. We reserve the right to cancel any dealings with customers who are impolite to us.
- We cannot deliver some (heavier) styles to PO Box numbers overseas. If you need us to deliver to a PO Box, please contact us first to arrange this.
- If we do not have what you have requested in stock, then we will inform you of this by e-mail (if you have supplied an address) and place your order on hold until the items are in stock. If we have only part of your order in stock, we will despatch the items we do have in stock and hold on the others, as described below. You will not be charged any extra for shipping the items separately.
- For items in Black Leather or Black Patent Leather. We will not charge your credit/debit card or present your cheque/PO until we despatch your order to you. If you order multiple items and we despatch them separately, then we will charge your card appropriately for each item. We will present a cheque for multiple items when we despatch the first item.
- For items in red, in white, with red or white trim, silver, gold, purple, blue, or in any vegetarian (synthetic) fabric, and forall made-to-measure and custom orders (where the cut or features of the boots are altered away from standard at your request). A 50% non-returnable deposit is charged.
- Products and product colours may vary slightly from the photographs shown as we cannot control the way in which your browser displays the images. This is a limitation of the internet.
- Product colours may also vary slightly due to the fact that leather is a naturally occuring fabric and not 'manufactured' under factory conditions. Such slight variations are not considered defects.
- Leather is a natural fabric and no two skins will ever be the same. Individual markings occur naturally on the hides. This is a characteristic of leather and not a defect of production.
- Customers must be aware that all our styles are at least part-hand-made (with the exception of Mad Fish brand) and each pair will exhibit individual characteristics therefore. No two pairs will be identical, and minor imperfections in construction are not considered defects.
- Please be aware that your order may attract customs fees from your country if you live outside the European Union. We are not responsible for, cannot control, and cannot give advice on Import Duties that may be charged by your country when your order is delivered to you. Customers in the European Union should not be charged import duties.
- We cannot guarantee to react to any new instructions regarding your order received less than 3 days before despatch, unless you have received confirmation of those instructions from us.
- If there are errors on your order (e.g. the price is wrong or you have ordered an item we do not supply) and you have provided us with an e-mail address, then we will contact you to clarify the order. If you have not provided us with an e-mail address, then we will, at our discretion, do one of the following:
- write to you via normal mail to clarify the order;
- Contact you via telephone (if you supplied the number) to clarify the order.
- ignore the order.
THESE PHOTOGRAPHS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF PENNANGALAN BOOTS AND SHOES. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THESE IMAGES WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION.