Details about PERFECT RESULTS TAXIDERMY DIY CROW KIT + BIRD SKIN + INSTRUCTIONS and log no.See original listing
29 Jul, 2014 08:54:55 BST
Darlington, Durham, United Kingdom
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
THAT'S YOU!! WITH THIS DO IT YOURSELF KIT.
With this amazing new kit you can mount your OWN Crow the easy way!!
Excellent results guaranteed, you can't go wrong.
Teach yourself!! No fees.
Almost everything you will need is contained in this kit.
See below for a list of what is supplied, and a list of what else you will need (this is the sort of thing most people will already have at hand).
Why pay 100's of £'s to go on a course? Save time and money on travel and accommodation.
You can do this from your own kitchen table (put plenty of newspaper down first).
The main part of the process can be completed in two or three hours.
Everything will be carefully packaged in a sturdy box surrounded by lots of polystyrene chips for packaging.
SEE BELOW FOR LIST OF WHAT IS INCLUDED: (and see pictures above).
1. Step by step easy guide instruction leaflet.
2. One skin of a Crow. This bird is professionally skinned and preserved already, all you need to do is assemble it yourself using the following:
3. You receive a mannequin (form) ready made to the correct dimensions, and ready to put inside the skin.
4. All the wires needed: Two for the wings and two for the legs, with points on the ends.
5. A length of wool.
6. 75g superfine nylon reinforced modelling clay for skull and eye sockets.
7. One fence post pre-drilled for leg wires - 3 inches tall, this is to mount the bird on.
8. White thread for stitching the skin up.
9. A pair of glass black 10mm eyes on wire.
10. A piece of dried moss to glue over the wire.
11. If you supply your email address I can give you tips and advice in advance, before you start.
LIST OF WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED: (but these things are usually easy to find around the house. PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING):
1. Glue to put the moss on the wire, pva wood glue is good.
2. Small needle.
3. Side cutters or pliers to twist the wires into the mannequin.
4, Masking tape.
5. Card and paper clips, or small office staples.
6. Water; preferably in a plant spray mister.
7. A hairdryer.
8. Toothbrush (don't use your own).
9. Also, a freezer is necessary in which to store the skin of the bird, until you are ready to start work on it.
Please contact me before purchase if there is anything you are unsure about (Adrian on 07745 399515).