- The dual blade system in Philips HQ6990 lifts hairs to cut comfortably below skin level
- Reflex Action system in Philips HQ6990 automatically adjusts to every curve of your face and neck
- Full width, pop-up trimmer in Philips HQ6990 shaver is perfect for grooming sideburns and moustache
- The ergonomically designed grip of Philips HQ6990 enables easy handling for a comfortable shave
- 1 Hour of charging for up to 30 minutes of shaving
|Reflex Action® System |
Reflex Action® System of HQ6900 shaver adjusts to every curve of your face and neck. Replex Action System follows the curves and contours of the face, so there's optimal soothing and minimal friction. It adjusts to every curve of your face and neck for flexible, smoother shaving.
Super Lift & Cut® technology
Easy grip for optimal handling
Precision Cutting System shaves even the shortest stubble.
|Getting used to a new shaver|
If you used a different shaving method before (e.g. a razor blade) and have just acquired a dry shaver from Philips, your skin requires some time to get used to your new shaving method. Your skin may become slightly irritated and feel sensitive after shaving. These tips help your skin get used to the new shaving method:
|Power system||Shaving System|