pc2010 aPEX pIER CAP
This is our most popular design of pier cap and this one is to suit 18" or 440mm piers. It has a simple moulding to the edges and the design and the quality and design is vastly superior to the usual caps found in builders merchants.
- Payment can be made by either using PayPal or by Credit card.
- Stock Items will be shipped within 5 days of receiving full payment but please let us know if you require urgent delivery. Include your telephone number so that we can contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
- If the items have to be made due to high demaand during busy periods we will notify you immediately and a delivery date will be pre arranged with you. Please contact us if you wish to check that stock is available for immediate delivery.
- For a pallet up to 500kg the carriage cost to the following postcodes are as shown below.
- £38.40 to B, DE, W
- £44.40 to AL, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, EN, EX, FY, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KT, L, LA65-71, LD, LE, LL1-31, LN1-13, LS, LU, M, MK, NE1-71, NG, NN, NP, NR, OL, OX, PE1-38, PI, PO1-29, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SY1, SY2, TA, TF, TN1-19, TN23-40, TQ, TS, TW, UB, WA, WD, WF, WN, YO
- £54.00 to E, EC, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29+, KY, LD, LL32-78, MI, N, NW, PA1-19, SA, SE, SW, SY3+,TD, TR, W, WC.
- Please contact us for a carriage cost to any other postcode.
- Due to the weight of cast stone items, all our products are delivered on pallets by a specialist haulier. The goods are delivered on tail-lift vehicles and once offloaded the pallets can then be moved with a pallet truck - onto firm surfaces only.
- If no-one is in to sign for the goods or if the goods cannot be unloaded amd moved safely and have to be redelivered an additional carriage cost will be payable.
- Delivery dates are pre-arranged with you and goods MUST be checked and signed for upon delivery. Claims for damages cannot be accepted unless signed as damaged upon delivery.
- A telephone number MUST be included with your order so that we can contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date and to pass onto the carrier. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
- Please call us on 01773 540704 or email us at email@example.com if you would like an accuratte delivery cost for combined goods prior to placing an order. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
- The item for sale is Brand New and images may show weathered items so that you can see how our items will weather and age.
- Due to the cost of pallet deliveries, returns are not accepted unless the item arrives damaged and have not been unpacked. For insurance reasons our carriers can only return damaged goods if they are properly and safely packed onto the pallets that they were delivered on.
- All of our products are made to British Standard and are fully guaranteed.
- We are certain that you will be 100% happy with your purchase but if you have any queries then please call us on 01773 540704 oe email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our products are supplied in accordance with our standard Terms And Conditions Of Trading so please contact us if you would like a copy of this emailing to you.
All of our handmade products are manufactured to the British Standard for Cast Stone. The items are of extremely high quality, will last for a lifetime and are completely frostproof.
The products age and weather beautifully and improve in appearance and value over the years.
We believe that our handmade products are of industry leading quality and we are confident that you will not buy better quality or better designed products anywhere.
We manufacture a wide range of cast stone products for builders, landscapers and gardeners as well as a range of superb gifts that give immense pleasure and will last a lifetime.
ARCHITECTURAL - Heads and Cills, Window and Door surrounds, Keystones, Porticos, Columns, Blocks and Quoins, Plinth and String course, Gable vents, Corbels, Gable coping, Name and Date stones, Balustrade, Specials
LANDSCAPE - Pier caps, Coping stones, Balls and Finials, Gate pillars, Name and Date stones, Steps, Treads and risers. Temples and Pavilions. Balustrade etc.
GARDEN - Urns, Planters, Troughs, Plinths and Pedestals, Sundials and Sundial plinths, Balustrade, Fountains and Pool surrounds, Water features, Tables, Benches and Seats, Obelisks, Steps etc.
FIREPLACES - Fireplace surrounds and hearths
Acanthus cast Stone Ltd . Wimsey Way . Somercotes . Derbyshire . DE55 4LS
Tel: 01773 540704