Details about POLYCOM SOUNDSTATION IP 6000 SIP CONFERENCE PHONESee original listing
““The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear but is fully operational and functions as intended“”
16 Jan, 2014 15:37:47 GMT
£30.00 Parcelforce Global Priority | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Barking, United Kingdom
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or an item that has been returned to the seller after a period of use. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||““The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear but is fully operational and functions as intended“”|
Polycom IP 6000 Conference Phones
Part No. 2201-15600-001
• IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (built in)
• Optional external universal AC power supply: 100-240V, 0.4A, 48V/19W
• Size (pixels): 248 x 68 (W x H)
• White LED backlight with custom intensity control
• Standard 12-key keypad
• Context-dependent soft keys: 3
• On-hook/Off-hook, redial, mute, volume up/down
• Frequency: 220-14,000 Hz
• Volume: Adjustable to 86 dB at 1/2 meter peak volume
• Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
• Voice activity detection
Network and Provisioning
• Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
• 2.5mm connection port
• EX mic ports: Two RJ-9 ports
• IP Address Configuration: DHCP and Static IP
• Time synchronization with SNTP server
• FTP / TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS server-based
central provisioning for mass deployments.
Provisioning server redundancy supported.
• Web portal for individual unit configuration
• QoS Support -- IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging
(VLAN), Layer 3 TOS and DSCP
• Network Address Translation (NAT) support - static
• RTCP support (RFC 1889)
• Event logging
• Local digit map
• Hardware diagnostics
• Status and statistics
• User selectable ringer tones
• Convenient volume adjustment keys
• Field upgradeable
• Transport Layer Security (TLS)
• Encrypted configuration files
• Digest authentication
• Password login
• Support for URL syntax with password for boot server
• HTTPS secure provisioning
• Support for signed software executables
Very good condition, no scratches, microphones, power adapter and network cable not included, only console as shown
Tested, Fully working
Shipping Cost can vary depending on location
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
Return policy details
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.