This drug test will test for the 7 most common drugs in the USA and UK:
ALL OPIATES (including Heroin and Morphine)
COCAINE (including Crack and Coke)
METHAMPHETAMINES (including Ice, E's)
SPEED (including Whizz and all Amphetamines)
ALL BENZOS (including Valium and Rohypnol)
METHADONE (including Red Rock and Dolly)
ALL MARIJUANA (including Cannabis and Skunk)
How good are these tests?
We are now one of the
largest suppliers of drug tests to customers throughout the world and
our tests are used in treatment centres, hospitals and by medical
professionals. They are made specifically for us and comply with
CE (European Community) and FDA (United States) rules and regulations
and every pack has the approval details printed on them. We also supply
large parts of the UK National Health Service (the NHS). The tests we
supply to the NHS are identical to the ones we sell to you and every
batch is checked religiously for quality and accuracy - they are more
than 99% accurate. As for the expiry dates, they will always be at least
1 year away and more often nearly 2 years (which is the legal maximum).
Do we really supply these tests to the NHS?
Yes we do - you can view the NHS catalogue page for our 7 panel drug tests here and see for yourself:
a lot of eBay sellers claim to be NHS suppliers when they are not. If
you click on the above link you can search "drug tests" in the box at
the top and all the NHS suppliers of drug tests will be displayed under
"brand" at the top of the page. You will see us (Home Health UK) but
you will struggle to find many other eBay sellers - we could not find
Drug testing works for 3 major reasons:
1. Drug testing your child will discourage them not to use drugs and so protects them from illegal dangerous drug abuse. 2. If employers drug test their employees this will help decrease the amount of working days lost per year from drug abuse. The latest data estimates that around £800 million is lost per year because of drug abuse in the work place. - BBC 2004 3. Drug testing in schools will have a huge benefit to both the school and the child. Currently it is estimated that 1 in 5 children will have handled drugs and by the time they are 13 most children will have tried drugs. From that figure it is then said that 1 in 3 children will become regular users. - National Union of Teachers
We sell drug-testing kits for all types of drugs and the kits are available with different testing strips for you to choose which drugs you want to be tested. All of the drug tests are simple to use and only involve taking a sample of urine. Results are accurate and rapid (in 5 minutes).
These drugs tests are accurate, fast and easy to do, they detect the presence of drugs of abuse in urine. This 7 drug cassette looks for amphetamines, benzodiazepines, cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamines, methadone and opiates in human urine.
When should I do the test?
This test can be carried out at any time.
To perform the test:
1. Carefully remove the cassette from the foil pouch (do not break the seal on the foil pouch until you are ready to begin the test).
2. Using a plastic cup, obtain a urine sample from the individual who is being tested.
3. Pull the protective cap off the bottom of the test to reveal the absorbent testing strip. Do not touch the strip and do not throw away the protective cap.
4. Carefully dip the testing strip into the urine sample, ensuring that the urine does not come into contact with the plastic case of the test. Allow the test to absorb the urine for about 10-15 seconds. You will begin to see urine moving up the strip.
5. After 15 seconds, remove the test from the urine and replace the protective cap.
6. Lay the test on a clean flat surface while the test lines develop.
7. You can read negative results as soon as they appear but positive results must be read at least 5 minutes after removing from urine. All results should be read within 10 minutes otherwise a false reading may occur.
Each drug has it's own test strip and so each strip result should be read individually.
You will see 2 letters on the drugs cassette next to the test strips, 'C' this is the Control band and 'T' this is the Test band.
A pink coloured line should appear on the strip of the control band (C), for each drug type, this confirms that each test is working properly. If no line appears in the control band the cassette hasn't worked properly and you may need to do a further test.
A second pink coloured line, no matter how faint should now appear in the test band (T), this is a negative result. If no further line appears in the test band (T) then the individual has tested positive for that drug of abuse.
The most common drugs of abuse, proper names and approximate detection times in urine after use are given in the following table:-
Abbreviated name on test
Approximate detectable time it remains in the URINE after use.
Speed, amph or whizz.
Depressants, Barbs, Downers
Benzos, Rohypnol or roofies
Coke, crack or charlie.
Ecstasy or E's
Glass, ice or meth.
Dolly, Red Rock
Heroin, smack or gear.
Angel dust or peace pill
3 - 8 days
6 -10 days depending on duration of drug use.
Cannabis, puff, spliff or hash.
Casual use 2-14 days heavy use up to 30 days.
The amount of time drugs stay in your body depends on many factors such as, the amount of the drug taken, its strength, purity, your body weight and rate of metabolism and whether you are a casual user or a long term user.
Accurate results in the privacy of your own home.
We will package the test in discreet, unmarked packaging.
All tests with a 12 to 18 month expiry date.
At eSellerSolutions.com we create professional and attractive eBay item templates, ebay shop templates, ebay listing templates for eBay listings. ebay templates by esellersolutions.com, ebay shop templates by esellersolutions.com, eBay item templates by esellersolutions.com, ebay auction template by esellersolutions.com, ebay store promotion by esellersolutions.com
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
If there is an item missing from your order or the item you receive is damaged or defective then we will send you a replacement where possible. If a replacement is not available then we will refund your purchase in full.
If you do receive faulty or incorrect goods then please hold onto them as we may require you to return them to us. If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, we will refund your payment in full and pay your costs of returning it to us (either via a personalized pre-paid return label, or by refunding your return postage costs).
We will check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to cover our fees and expenses from you by only refunding the Buy It Now price of the item/s.
14 Day Cooling-off Period
By law, customers located in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within 14 calendar days of the item being delivered.
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the 14 day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund you in full, provided the item is still in its original condition. We will not refund your costs of returning the item to us. As the items we sell have expiry dates, we will need to receive the goods back within 30 days of receipt. We advise that you use a fully insured posting method when returning the item to us.
By submitting your bid, you'll be contractually committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By submitting your bid, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder. You've read and agree to the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.
By clicking Confirm, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm, you're committing to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase your maximum bid amount.