The Skytec RC8A is an active PA speaker for semi-professional and professional use in medium-sized events.
For this purpose, the speaker delivers 100W RMS output without losing any clarity even at peak levels. Its rear, 2-band equalizer allows you to adjust the sound to genre or personal preferences.
A great advantage of the Skytec speaker is its wide range of applications:
With a weather-resistance ABS chassis, the PA speaker is ideal for open-air use. Thanks to the bottom flange connection the PA speaker can be easily connected to a stand.
A microphone input supports the active Skytec speaker in both speaking and singing events.
The speaker also offers connection to a wide range of audio devices such as CD and MP3 players as well as integration into larger sound set-ups.
Top Features :
- Active 2-way PA speaker with 8" (20cm) bass driver and 100W RMS output (200W max.)
- Inputs for microphones and line devices
- Weather-resistant ABS housing – ideal for outdoor events
- Flange connection for stand mounting
- Ideal for using within a speaker stack
- Trapezoidal design – suitable for use as on-stage monitor
- Connections: 1 x XLR output, 1 x 6.3mm jack microphone input, 1 x XLR line input, 1 x Stereo RCA line input
- 2-band equalizer – adjustable bass and treble
- Sensitivity: 99dB (+/- 3dB)
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Metal protective grille
- T2A fuse
- Power supply: 220 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- 1 x PA speaker
- 1 x Power supply
- User manual (English, German, French)
- 27 x 43 x 26cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 5.4kg