PURATISE AIR CONDITIONER CLEANER - 250ml
HOW PURATISE WORKS:Over time bacteria, fungi and mould can build up in your vehicle air conditioning system and fungal spores circulated into the vehicle may cause eye irritation, sore throat and musty smells if left untreated.Puratise contains an intense anti-bacterial agent which removes harmful irritants from air conditioning and ventilation systems. The anti bacterial formula also disinfects the vehicle interior and surfaces.Puratise will leave the vehicle with a clean and fresh fragrance and the treatment is effective for up to 6 months.Puratise is COMPLETELY DRY and will leave no wet residue, so will not stain or mark the vehicle interior. Puratise is suitable for all types of vehicles including cars, vans, trucks, caravans, motorhomes and boats.
- Anti - Bacterial
- Completely Dry Formula
- Kills Bacteria & Removes Smells
- Disinfects Vehicle Interior
- Clean and Fresh Fragrance
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN NOT BE SOLD TO ANYONE FROM OUTSIDE THE UK FOR SAFETY REASONS
| ||very good item, fast delivery. would deffo use again, thanks || ||04-Sep-09 16:30|
| ||VERY HIGH TEMPERATURE PAINT 500 DEGREES C - ALUMINIUM (#260467508529)|
FREE P&P TO MAINLAND U.K WE DO NOT SHIP THIS TO THE REST OF THE WORLD
Be sure to add me to your favourites list!
Check out my other items!
Why Textile Technologies Europe Ltd
· We are a long established UK manufacturer and global distributor of technical textiles.
· Our company registration number is and our UK VAT number is .
· We have excellent feedback, a comprehensive Refund Policy, and a true commitment to providing an all round reliable and honest service.
· We accept Paypal and all major credit and debit cards, cheques and cash on collection from our UK factory based in Manchester.
· Payment is expected immediately after the product is bought so please contact us if there will be a delay.
· We adhere to all Ebay Policies regarding non payment from Ebay bidders.
Shipping and Delivery Information
· All products listed are in stock and available for immediate shipment from our UK Factory.
· Goods are made ready for despatch within 24 hours of receipt of payment Monday to Friday except holidays.
· UK Deliveries are made by Royal Mail 1st Class or NEP Parcels on a next day delivery basis. We reserve the right to decide which delivery company to use depending on the weight and dimensions of the product bought. UK Deliveries can take up to 7 days if the delivery company is experiencing problems. We have no control over this, and would appreciate the chance to investigate if our customer is experiencing longer than usual delays.
· European Deliveries are made by Parcelforce, TNT or DHL depending on the best rate offered at the time of purchase based on destination, weight and dimensions of the parcel. For all European sales, please contact us for a carriage price before placing a bid. We will on request send goods by Royal Mail but we do not offer any refund policy or warranty in this case as we have no proof of delivery.
· We will consider combined shipping discounts so please email us with details of the products you wish to combine.
· Please ensure that someone is present to take receipt of the goods at the address given. Please consider whether you may be at work and whether it may be better to send to your work address. If no one is present for receipt we are forced to pay a redelivery fee by the courier service which in turn we have to pass on to you.
· If purchasing from outside mainland UK, please leave a contact number to enable the courier service to contact you in case there are any problems with delivery. Textile Technologies Europe Ltd will not use this information for any other purpose.
· If your item is delivered faulty or damaged, you can expect a full refund or replacement providing you send the item back within 14 days of purchase. Please contact us first and explain the problem in detail as we may be able to provide solutions over the phone without further issue.
· Goods deemed to have been mis-handled by the purchaser will not be covered by the Refund Policy.
· Our continued success relies on your positive feedback. If you’ve had a good overall buying experience please leave Positive Feedback for our potential customers to see. We will always reciprocate by leaving good buyer feedback. We read every comment and use your views on the product and our service as a vital method of continuous improvement.
· Please don’t leave neutral or negative feedback without first giving us the chance to rectify any problems you’ve experienced.
Communication and Contact
· We will reply to all our messages as soon as possible and no later than 24 hours during normal business hours.
· You can send messages via ‘ask the seller a question’ link or by email to email@example.com . Alternatively you can call us on 0161 367 1370.