Dear Prospective ROQSOLID Customer,
A police officer in a suit of armour - well protected from physical assault, knives and possibly even bullets. Now imagine that same officer trying to chase someone down the street - almost impossible in something so rigid and heavy. The weight, the cost, where to pack it when not in use, where to get it repaired?
Fast forward to the 21st century - that same officer in Kevlar - lighter, flexible, almost as protective, strong, easy to store and much cheaper!
These are the differences between flight cases and
Your cover will be made to the spec
of the amp or cab in the listing title.
The above are a representative
sampling of covers we have made.
All our covers are made to spec and
order and come with all necessary handle-holes.
We are now also able to offer the
following optional extras on EBAY:
Seeing is believing so here is a chart comparing vinyl-type covers and flight-cases with ROQSOLID PowerCovers.....
As you can see, PowerCovers tick all the boxes - much better than Vinyl and only beaten on impact protection by flight-cases (as you would expect).
Recently reviewed by Guitarist Magazine, PowerCovers were awarded the prestigious 'Guitarist's Choice' award for quality, care and craftsmanship.
If you decide to purchase from us, you are covered by no less than 6 ROQSOLID Guarantees - yes you read
that right - 6!!!
Protection for your kit - with ZERO RISK!
- An excellent alternative to flimsy vinyl covers or expensive,
heavy flight-cases - as fed back to us by our thousands of customers in over 40
- Woven heavy-duty polypropylene
outer - tear resistant and with a waterproof layer
Heavy-duty felt laminated to the inside as standard
4mm foam now available as an upgrade - this is soft foam -
foldable (replaces the felt)
Board pouches into which you can put a piece of hardboard
/ light aluminium / thick cardboard / perspex now available as an upgrade
Placeholder strap to hold the cover in place now available
as an upgrade
Cable pocket now available as an upgrade
- Foldable and easy to store at home, at gigs etc
Robust - tough enough to pull a car up a slope
Highly rated by Guitarist Magazine and tens of thousands of satisfied customers
all over the world
- Backed by 6 ROQSOLID Guarantees
- If you can't find what you need, send us the dimensions of your kit and we'll make it up for you at no extra cost - online forms available for most amp and cab configurations
- see our 'About Us' page for details
We look forward to receiving and fulfilling your order!
Lee & The ROQSOLID Team
Please Read These Notes:
1. We do not carry stock - we make to order.
2. Please allow 10 working days from date of payment to date of dispatch to give us time to manufacture your cover for you.
3. UK residents will receive their item(s) by 2nd class recorded Royal Mail which takes 2 to 3 days from date of dispatch to delivery.
Multiple item purchases will be sent by FEDEX tracked.
4. Items for overseas customers are sent by Royal Mail airmail and generally take
from 14 to 21 days from date of dispatch, to arrive. We generally do not send
single items by recorded mail to overseas customers, but this varies depending
on country. Multiple item purchases will be sent by FEDEX tracked.
5. You will receive a 'Dispatched' notification email when the goods are on their way.
6. As everything we manufacture is bespoke, we reserve the
right to request dimensions confirmation if we need to. This will generally only
be necessary where we have more than 1 set of measurements as a result of a
piece of equipment that has changed over time.
7. If you can't find what you need, please go to our 'About Us' page where you will find contact details and useful links to confirm dimensions / request quotes, etc.
8. Please order well in advance for the festive season as we experience a
very high influx of business during this period. Our order cut-off date for guaranteed pre-Xmas delivery is mid-December.