Patagonia Adze Jacket Soft Shell Softshell
The Patagonia Adze Jacket does everything expected of a high quality soft shell jacket: It breathes, blocks wind and keeps quiet, whether you're leading out from a hanging belay, or ski touring in early spring.
So what is it that makes the Adze any different to any other soft shell jacket? Firstly there is the Polartec stretch-woven polyester shell which blocks wind and breathes freely. It is a nice supple fabric that moves with your body. Secondly there is the Deluge DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. Deluge is the best type of DWR around, and so you'll struggle to find a soft shell that keeps you drier. Finally there is the microgrid fleece interior. This keeps you warm by trapping heat and wicking away moisture. It also makes it for a nice cosy interior, which is great if you have a short sleeve base layer underneath. This winning combination of features makes for superior soft shell.
Features include two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem to ensure a nice fit and protect you from chilly updraughts!
- Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists precip, and a fleece grid backer warms and wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmers, one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem
- 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 637 g (22.5 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.