Patagonia Cedars Fleece Jacket
The Patagonia Cedars Jacket is fleecy wind-blocker that will keep your torso toastie while the days begin to lengthen.
The Cedars is a warm comfy jacket, and as such will stand alone as your main provider of warmth on a chilly evening. However because it is lightweight and layerable it also forms a useful component of serious expedition gear.
The shoulder patching, internal wind flap and handwarmer pockets are made of nylon (with a little spandex for extra flexibility) with a DWR (durable water repellant) finish to provide a bit of extra protection when the skies are looking angry.
The Cedars Jacket has a full length zipper, a stand-up collar to shield your neck from breezes and flat seams, which provide a clean finish and ensure the jacket does not feel clumpy when worn underneath more serious expedition wear.
- Made of soft, brushed polyester fleece with a heathered face
- Yoke, internal wind flap and handwarmer pockets have durable stretch-woven contrast fabric
- Double-fabric stand-up collar
- Full-length zip with wind flap and zipper garage
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers and chest pocket with zipper garage
- Flat seams for less bulk
- Hip length
- Body and contrast: 5.9-oz 100% polyester cross-dye fleece. Shoulders, wind flap and pockets: 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 459 g (16.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.