Patagonia Down Sweater
The Patagonia Down Sweater is all about providing quick warmth in a superbly compressible package. This featherweight garment has a durable ripstop shell that is tear-resistant and windproof. Ideal for navigating the brambly paths between the boulders at our local bouldering spot.
If you throw the Patagonia Down Sweater in the morning and find the weather takes a favourable turn then you can can compress the jacket into an interior stretch mesh chest pocket. If you are short of space or time you can use the carabiner clip-in loop to attach it to your belt or the exterior of your backpack.
The Down Sweater is filled with superb 800-fill-power goose down. It has a quilted-through construction and two handwarmer pockets. Seal in the warmth with nylon bound elastic cufs and a drawcord hem.
Finally it is comforting to know that this sweater is coated in Patagonia's top quality Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. No need to panic when the skies turn grey!
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two handwarmer pockets with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
- Zippered stretch mesh stuff-sack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal out drafts
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
- Made in China.