Patagonia First Sun Jacket
The primary concern of the Patagonia First Sun Jacket is to provide protection from the sun on hot summer days. It provides 40-UPF protection to save your skin from those nasty sunbeams. It will also keep the wind at bay and so is ideal for coping with cool spring breezes.
It has roomy pockets, a drawcord closure at the hem, a longer fit than previous versions, and a neat looking design.
Unfortunately if you buy the First Sun Jacket you can bet your bottom dollar that it will rain all summer long.
- Made of an all-recycled polyester/nylon blend with 40-UPF sun protection
- Full-zip hooded jacket with zipper garage
- Hood has casual fit and a self-fabric drawcord
- Zippered pockets: two mesh-lined handwarmers with zipper garages
- Longer length adds coverage and more style
- 2.5-oz 57% all-recycled polyester/43% nylon with 40-UPF sun protection
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
You can find sizing info on Patagonia's First Sun Jacket here: