Patagonia Nano Puff Primaloft Hoody
The Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody is a versatile insulated jacket that can be worn as a thermal midlayer in particularly nippy conditions. It makes use of highly compressible PrimaLoft ONE (60-g) insulation, which traps heat remarkably well even when wet. This is the advantage the Nano has over similar down jackets.
The hood is elasticised and helmet compatible (so long as you don't have a particularly bulky model of helmet) but can also be worn under a helmet if the circumstances call for it. Like many other insulated Patagonia jackets you can pack the Nano Puff Hoody into an internal zippered chest pocket, which has a carabiner clip in loop.
The sleek lines of the Nano Puff ensure that it does not feel uncomfortable if you choose to wear it under a shell. Also worth mentioning are the two zippered hand warming pockets, the quilting which ensures the insulation is evenly spread and the elasticised cuffs and dual-adjust drawcord which keeps the warmth in and elements out.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one internal chest pocket (doubles as stuffsack) with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.