Patagonia R1 Full Zip Jacket
Patagonia's R1 Jacket has huge popularity among backcountry athletes and alpine adventurers ...and it is no real surprise. The R1 stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency; ideal if you intend to work up a sweat in a cold environment.
This is the full-zip version of the R1; a feature that adds to the jackets versatility. You can use it as a midlayer in winter, or as your main jacket as you enter the warmer months.
Key to this jackets appeal is the Polartec fabric, which has been fine tuned to make it both more breathable and more compressible. The latest incarnation of this fabric is the most durable yet ...and it still maintains it warmth.
The pockets on this jacket are zippered for a bit of extra security, and the shoulder seams are offset for extra comfort when carrying a backpack.
The full feature list of the Patagonia R1 Zip-Up Jacket is below:
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
- Interior high/low grid fleece enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Off-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk under a pack
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 377 g (13.3 oz)
- Made in Colombia.