Patagonia Simple Guide Soft Shell Softshell Jacket
The Patagonia Simple Guide is essentially a stripped down version of the Adze jacket. It sheds weight by losing the microgrid interior, but retains a microfleece lined neck for comfort.
The Simple Guide makes for a great lightweight Alpine jacket. Perfect for an early morning ascent, but also equally at home for a bit of evening cragging.
The exterior of the jacket is comprised of recycled polyester and spandex blend, which ensures your movements are not restricted. Like the Adze, the Simple Guide has the superior Deluge DWR coating which will keep the water at bay for many a year.
The Simple Guide Jacket also has zippered left-chest and handwarmer pockets, a drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered exterior left chest; all zippers have a garage, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures for a secure fit
- Drawcord hem
- 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 425 g (15 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.