Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody Hoodie Jacket
The Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody is warm, durable, lightweight and extremely versatile.
Considering the light weight fabric used the Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody is a remarkably durable garment. The 800-fill-power goose down ensures it is also very warm, and the slim fit gives it extra versatility.
The tough lightweight shell fabric has been treated with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) which makes it excellent at shedding snow. However, if the conditions get particularly nasty the slim cut of the Hoody means that you can throw a shell over the top for a bit of extra protection. This means the Ultralight Hoody can form part of a very versatile system.
However, the Patagonia Ultralight does not need to be restricted to Alpine activities. It makes for a cosy belay jacket, and with its slim cut and tight channel construction it looks particularly sharp. This jacket will be equally coveted equally by all your friends, no matter how active they are.
Pockets include: two zippered handwarmers and one zippered chest. A drawcord hem helps keep in the heat. Stuffsack included.
- The lightest weight, strongest shell fabric we've ever engineered for down garments; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Low-profile, adjustable hood seals out wind
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuffsack
- Shell and lining: 0.8 oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 263 g (9.3 oz)
- Made in China.