Peavey PV-1 V1 BHS 198.950 MHz VHF Headset Wireless Microphone System
The PV-1 V1 wireless system by Peavey is a single channel diversity system with a receiver, bodypack transmitter, and headset microphone. System has an operating range of 250 feet depending on site conditions and 500+ feet in line of site. Proprietary diversity digital processing circuitry eliminates dropouts and maximizes operating range. Proprietary compander circuitry allows for an industry-best 120 dB dynamic range, and the clearest, most natural sound available. System is externally powered by AC/DC power adapter. Features a half-rack receiver design with retractable front panel dual antennas. Optional rack mount kits can be ordered for one or two receivers side-by-side. The PV-1 VHF includes a wireless receiver, wireless bodypack transmitter, headworn microphone, AC/DC adapter, and two AA batteries.
Overall System Specifications
• Operating frequency: 198.950 MHz
• Frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz, ±3 dB
• Dynamic range: 120 dB
• Total harmonic distortion: <0.3%
• Frequency stability: ±0.005%, Crystal controlled
• Modulation: FM (F3E), ±20 kHz max
• Operating range: Up to 250 ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line of sight
Bodypack Transmitter Specifications
• Locking mini 3-pin connector
• OFF/ON switch, input level adjust
• LED Indicator unit "ON" (single flash)
• Low battery alert (Steady)
• RF Power out 50mW (max. allowed by FCC)
• Battery: Two AA batteries
• Battery life: Up to 15 hours
• Dimensions: 4.2" x 2.5" x 0.88" (10.7 x 6.4 x 2.2 cm)
• Reception mode: Diversity
• Controls: Power ON/OFF, volume control, mute control
• Connectors: Balanced XLR and unbalanced adjustable 1/4" audio jacks, 2.1 mm barrel-type DC input jack
• LED Indicators: Power ON, 4 LED RF & AF level displays, A/B Diversity
• Power Requirements: 12V @ 400mA, nominal, AC/DC adapter supplied
- Proprietary compander circuitry for an industry-best 120 dB dynamic range, and the clearest, most natural sound available
- Operating range up to 250 feet typical (depending on site conditions), 500+ feet line-of site
- Noise-free transmitter ON-OFF operation
Parts Express accepts only PayPal payments on eBay. Immediate payment is required for eBay orders. PayPal terms are available only to registered and verified PayPal buyers. Order must ship to the bill-to address on file with PayPal.
Please note: eChecks will delay your order. If you use eCheck as your funding source, please understand eChecks are processed like a personal check and will take 3 to 5 business days to clear your bank account. We will not begin processing your order until the funds have cleared. This could delay the processing and shipping of your order by 7 to 10 business days in addition to the normal processing and shipping times. We recommend that you use an Instant Payment or Credit Card as your PayPal funding source.
Sales Tax: We are required by law to collect 6.75% Ohio state sales tax when orders ship to an Ohio address. Customers with a signed tax exempt certificate on file complete with a valid reason for claiming exemption are not charged sales tax.
We ship orders Monday through Friday from our warehouse in Springboro, Ohio. Most orders ship the same day when received before 4:00pm ET. USPS orders are shipped the following business day. Orders placed after 4:00 PM ET on Friday will ship the following Monday. You will receive a shipment confirmation with tracking information when the order ships.
- eCheck payments take longer to clear and will result in longer processing time.
- We ship to the contiguous 48 states.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, AK, or HI.
- We will ship internationally using eBay's Global Shipping Program where allowed.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email from eBay once we have shipped your order. You can also access tracking information from within your My eBay account.
Highly Accurate Fulfillment!
Our state-of-the-art warehouse and amazing shipping team make sure your order is packaged professionally with some of the highest accuracy ratings in the industry.
LIMITED WARRANTY - All new products, unless otherwise warranted in their description, are warranted only to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ninety (90) days from date of shipment. No purchase order or verbal advice shall alter this.
DISCLAIMER - There are no other warranties, either express or implied, which extend the foregoing, and there are no warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. We will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damage due to defective or improper use of products.
REMEDY - We will at our election, and subject to availability, either replace, repair, or exchange any product we have sold with a defect in materials or workmanship, or issue a full or pro-rated refund for the purchase price plus applicable tax, providing you return such product to us, properly packaged and shipping prepaid, with a copy of your invoice and an explanation of the defect. The foregoing shall be the exclusive remedy for defective or nonconforming merchandise.
Some products are warranted through the manufacturer and may require return shipment, postage paid, directly to the manufacturer. See detailed warranty instructions for each product on the eBay listing. If the product is returned to Parts Express, please contact us with the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of any listing to obtain a required Return Authorization (RA) #.
All defective returns are evaluated upon receipt. We do not refund products deemed defective as a result of mishandling or misuse.
Inspect your shipment thoroughly upon delivery and report any damage or errors within 5 days of receipt of package.
- Damaged Merchandise - Carriers will not permit claims after 5 days. We may require images of product damages, manufacturer box, outer shipping carton, and shipping label. Please contact us with the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of any listing for all shipment damages. We will file a Damage Inspection Claim which results in a carrier follow-up to inspect your package. Carrier requires recipient to retain all boxes, labels, and packing materials until the claim has been approved. We will proceed with a replacement shipment once the carrier notifies us of claim approval
- Errors - Maintain copy of packing slip and shipping cartons while we correct the error.
Purchase any of the quality products on the Parts Express eBay Store and if for any reason you decide the part does not suit your application or just isn't for you, simply return it to us in new, pristine condition within 45 days of the purchase date and we will promptly issue you a refund.
Returns Terms and Conditions
Please follow the Return Terms and Conditions before returning products. Restocking fees (up to 30%) or denied returns may apply when conditions are not met.
Merchandise returns (all reasons) over $250 require a Return Authorization (RA) #. Please contact us with the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of any listing to obtain a required RA#. Write the RA# clearly on the outside of the outer carton.
Refunds will be made to your PayPal account only.
Return all accessories, manuals/instructions, warranty cards, manufacturer packaging (including factory box, foam, fillers, and padding), hardware (grills, screws, etc.) and printed material (booklets, manuals, instructions, etc.) Fees imposed to us by our supplier to replace packaging, hardware, or printed materials are deducted from the refund amount.
Return postage-prepaid and insured via ground or parcel post. Package the product to protect it from damage in route to Parts Express. Insure the package for the value of the product. In the event the returned package is damaged in route to Parts Express due to insufficient packaging, you may file a claim with the carrier. Insufficient packaging may be cause for some carriers to deny damage claims.
Most returns are processed in 3-5 business days. Please note some returns may require extended processing days for technical evaluation, peak times, etc.
- Assembled Kits - Our 45-day return policy applies to unassembled kits. Once assembly has been started or completed, kits are deemed used and are non-returnable for refund/exchange. See Auditioning Your Speakers*. This does not limit the manufacturer's warranty policies on any kit component. The various parts of a kit may come from different manufacturers, and may have differing warranty periods and conditions
- Books/CD's/Software (once seal is broken)
- Custom cut cable/wire, carpet, grill cloth, and tubing
- Special order items/quantities
- Products with visible signs of use such as mounting marks*, scratches, solder, sealing caulk, dirt, sawdust or other debris/residue, extreme odors such as cigarette smoke
- Speakers with a burned voice coil are not returnable for exchange, repair, refund, or credit, as this is not covered by its warranty. No exceptions. Distinct burn odor and/or discolored/black spider around base of cone are characteristic of a burned voice coil. While we do not accept returns of speakers with burned voice coils, they may be returned, postage prepaid, for evaluation. Please contact us with the "Ask a Question" link at the bottom of any listing to obtain a required RA#. We will return at the customer's expense or destroy/discard after 60 days
*Auditioning Your Speakers
Each speaker order includes the following instructions: To "audition" a speaker without scratching or marking it will require getting into the speaker cabinet and listening to it play without actually mounting it with screws. This can be done by tilting the cabinet back and setting the speaker in place. If the cabinet has bare wire leads, just wrap them around the solder lug connector on the back of the speaker to make the electrical connections. A friend can help hold the speaker in place while you listen to the new speaker. This is, of course, not an optimal way to listen to a speaker, but will give you the opportunity to identify major response problems or poor tonal characteristics prior to mounting.
Product Support: Our highly regarded technical support team has hands-on product experience and technical electronics knowledge. For assistance please contact us with the eBay "Ask a question" link at the bottom of this listing.
Feedback: We are committed to your satisfaction. We will automatically leave you positive feedback within 24 hours after we receive cleared payment from you.
We want you to be happy with your order. Please let us know if you are not satisfied before leaving feedback so we can resolve the issue. If you are satisfied, please leave us positive feedback.
Thank you for your business and we are happy to serve you as our valued customer. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us with the eBay "Ask a question" link at the bottom of this listing before leaving feedback.