Details about Peavey Tour 450 Bass Amp HeadPeavey Tour 450 Bass Amp Head See original listing
“Has a few light scratches on the silver trim. This does not affect the performance of this powerful ”... Read more
03 May, 2014 17:39:39 BST
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or an item that has been returned to the seller after a period of use. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Has a few light scratches on the silver trim. This does not affect the performance of this powerful bass amp at all. It is in absolute working order. As always, Peavey reliability is built in to this unit.”|
This is my Peavey Tour 450 Bass Amp Head
It offers you tons of power plus extensive tone shaping tools,
Has bright and low-cut switches, active high and low shelving controls,
a contour control, a 9-band graphic EQ configured to target critical bass frequencies.
Includes a Peavey-exclusive sub-harmonic generator with level control and footswitchable bypass.
This adds a note one octave lower than the original note, creating interesting harmonic textures and a Hugely deep bottom end.
I bought this about one year ago new. It has seen action on around 10 gigs and performs faultlessly. Has a few minor scratches as you can see in photo but they do not affect the quality of sound or amp performance at all. selling due to me downsizing home and equipment.
This is the spec -
- 450 watts into 4 Ohms, 300 watts into 8 Ohms
- Two input jacks for high and low output basses
- Rear-mounted auxiliary input jack
- DI XLR output with fail-safe phantom power backup capability
- Toroidal power transformer
- Pre- and post-gain controls
- Bright and low-cut switches
- Contour control
- Active high and low shelving controls
- Nine-band, constant-Q graphic equalizer with bypass switch
- Analog octave synth/divider with level control and footswitchable bypass
- Post-EQ effects loop
- Buffered tuner send jack
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.875" (98.42 mm) x 19" (482.6 mm) x 13" (330 mm)
- Weight: 10.68 kg (23.5 lbs)
These amps are selling on Ebay new over £400.00 so bag a real bargain today.
Due to the weight, Item to be collection Only from WD6 postcode.