Peavey ValveKing 412 Slant 16-Ohm 400 Watt Guitar Amplifier Cabinet With 4x 12" Speakers - Accomodates Any Playing Stlye - Dual Input Jacks For Connecting Additional Cabinets
Condition and Warranty:
THIS ITEM IS AN OPEN BOX ITEM AND COMES WITH A 5 Yers MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
Click to enlarge (Photos will open in a new window)
Authorized Peavey Dealer!
Please Note: This is an open box item direct from Peavey displayed at the NAMM Trade Show which comes with the original box and a full 5 year factory warranty!
The Peavey ValveKing® Series is a new, all-tube guitar amp line combining boutique features and hot-rodded tones with legendary Peavey reliability. The ValveKing 412 is a heavy duty loudspeaker cabinet designed to perfectly match the powerful ValveKing head. It is loaded with four rear-mounted, custom designed 12" ValveKing Speakers.
The ValveKing 412 can accommodate any playing style and emphasizes the low end while allowing chiming mids and highs to cut through for tight, rhythmic playing and thick chords.
- Peavey Valve King 412 Slant Guitar Amplifier Cabinet
- 1/2" Birch plywood baffle, closed-back construction
- 16 ohms mono with dual input jacks for connecting additional cabinets
- Four 12 inch ValveKing® speakers
- Rear-mounted speakers
- 400 watts continuous power handling
- Two Paralleled 1/4" Phone Jack Outputs
- Click Here To View The User Manual (Link Opens In a New Tab)
- POWER AMPLIFIER SECTION:
- Four EL34 tubes with 12AX7 driver
- Rated Power & Load:
- 120 watts RMS into 16, 8 or 4 ohms
- Power @ Clipping:
- (typically @ 5% THD, 1 kHz, 120 VAC line)
- 120 watts RMS into 16, 8 or 4 ohms
- Frequency Response:
- +/-3 dB, 50 Hz to 20 kHz @ 90 watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Hum & Noise:
- Greater than 76 dB below rated power
- Power Consumption:
- Domestic: 400 watts, 50/60 Hz, 120 VAC
- Export: 400 watts, 60 Hz, 220-230/240 VAC
- PREAMP SECTION:
- Three 12AX7 tubes
- The following specs are measured @ 1 kHz
- with the controls preset as follows:
- All EQ controls @ 5
- Lead & Rhythm Volumes @ 10
- Master Volume @ 5
- Resonance and Presence controls @ 5
- Effects Send @ 0
- Effects Return @ 10
- Nominal levels are with Gain @ 5
- Minimum levels are with Gain @ 10
- All levels increased by 6 dB if using
- Low Gain input
- Clean Channel:
- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBV, 300 mV RMS
- Minimum Input Level: -22 dBV, 80 mV RMS
- Maximum Input Level: 0 dBV, 1 .0 mV RMS
- Rhythm Channel:
- Nominal Input Level: -60 dBV, 1 mV RMS
- Minimum Input Level: -90 dBV, 0.03 mV RMS
- Lead Channel:
- Nominal Input Level: -70 dBV, 0.3 mV RMS
- Minimum Input Level: -90 dBV, 0.03 mV RMS
- Effects Send:
- Load Impedance: 47 k Ohms or greater
- Minimum Output:
- -10 dBV, 300 mV RMS
- Maximum Output:
- 0 dBV, 1 V RMS
- Effects Return:
- Impedance: High Z, 80 k ohms
- Minimum Input Sensitivity:
- -10 dBV, 300 mV RMS
- Maximum Input Sensitivity:
- 0 dBV, 1 V RMS
- Line Output:
- Load Impedance: 47 k ohms or greater
- Adjustable output:
- +/- 20 dBV, 0.1V RMS-10 V RMS
- Remote Footswitch:
- Special three-button metal footswitch with LED indicators and detachable cord (supplied) selects between three channels and bypasses effects loop
- System Hum & Noise @ Nominal Level:
- (Clean channel - 20 Hz to 20 kHz unweighted)
- Greater than 74 dB below rated power
- (Adjustable noise gate circuitry for Lead & Rhythm)
- Custom bass, mid & treble passive-type EQ on Clean channel
- Separate active +/-12 dB bass, mid & treble
- EQs on Lead & Rhythm Channels
- Fat switches on Lead & Rhythm modifies low frequency response
- Resonance and presence damping EQ controls in power amp
- Dimensions & Weight:
- 11" (279 mm) H x 26.5" (673 mm) w x 11" (279 mm) D
- 52 lbs.(23.6 kG)
Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Peavey Products at wholesale prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by Peavey product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Peavey from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
|Amplifier Type :||Cabinet|
|Power Output :||400 w|
|Speaker Size :||12"|
|Condition :||AN OPEN BOX ITEM|
|Warranty :||5 Yers|
Item Code: VALVEKING 412 Slant OB
- Shipping is FREE!
Free shipping to the 48 continental US is done with FedEx Ground
- Orders Tues-Friday - Pay by 1:00 PM EST and get SAME DAY SHIPPING!
- Orders Sat - Sunday - Ships Monday
- Orders Monday - Ships Monday or Tuesday
- We will E-Mail a tracking number to you immediately after we ship your order.
- For Orders $250 or more a signature will be required.
- Shipping Transit Times:
-FedEx Shipments - Click here to view a chart with estimated delivery time.
-USPS Shipments - USPS shipments take anywhere from 2 to 8 business days.
- Shipments to HI, AK, PR, VI, GU, MP:
For shipping quotes to HI, AK, PR, VI, GU, MP; Click on the
"Shipping & payments" tab on top of the listing and refer to
the "Expedited Flat Rate Shipping Service".
- PO Box or APO Addresses:
-E-Mail us for a shipping quote to PO Box or APO addresses. Please note on items over 2 pounds, there will be a shipping cost to ship to a PO Box or APO address.
-For light items that have a default USPS Shipping Method, shipping is free.
-The default shipping method on this item is FedEx Ground
- 2nd Day shipping:
-To get a 2nd Day shipping quote; Click on the "Shipping & payments" tab on top of the listing and refer to the "Expedited Flat Rate Shipping Service". There is no Saturday delivery; it takes 2 business days to arrive. Pay by 1:00 PM EST and we will ship same day.
- Overnight Shipping:
-To get an overnight shipping quote; Click on the "Shipping & payments" tab on top of the listing and refer to the "Overnight Flat Rate Shipping Service" Please refer to the shipping quote on bottom of the listing labeled "Overnight Flat Rate Shipping Service". There is no Saturday delivery, it takes 1 business day to arrive. Pay by 1:00 PM EST and we will ship same day.
- Canada Shipping:
-All shipping to Canada will receive lightning quick 2-3 day DHL air delivery.
-DHL air shipping will save you money because when air shipping is used there are less taxes than if you use ground shipping. (Please note on most shipments, the Canadian government will charge some taxes).
- Other Intl. Shipping:
-All other Intl. Shipping will receive lightning quick 2-5 day Fedex air delivery with a tracking number!
-All international customers outside the US and Canada should pay by paypal only.
-For information regarding taxes and duties for international shipment; Click on the "Intl. Shipping" tab.
We will ship your item to the address specified on your paypal payment in the address section. (Do not specify a different address in the paypal notes section). All international payments outside the US and Canada should be sent through paypal only please.
- Credit Cards and Debit Cards:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, and American Express.
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer a friendly return policy.
You may return items to Audiosavings within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair Period: 5 Yers
Prior to returning merchandise to us you must request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). The RMA# will be valid for 15 days from the date it was issued.
We will replace a defective unit with the same unit within the 30 day period. If for any reason you prefer to exchange your item for a different product, we will issue a store credit for the full price of the item, minus the outgoing shipping costs that were paid to ship the original item to you. Refunds are also available during the initial 30 day period. Refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee and a deduction of the outgoing shipping costs from the total refund amount. If you prefer that we simply replace the item, then there will be no fee charged.
Exchanges for different items
If you purchase an item and for any reason want to exchange it for a different product, we are happy to help you do so as long as you contact us within 30 days from the original date of purchase. If the returned item is brand new and still factory sealed, we will issue a store credit for the full price of the item, minus the outgoing shipping costs that were paid to get the original item to you. If the item comes back to us in used or open box condition, there will be in addition to the shipping charges, a 10% processing fee deducted from the issued store credit. (When items are returned that can no longer be sold as brand new, we must then sell them at a significantly cheaper price, therefore we must charge a 10% processing fee for open box return items).
Refunds are available within 30 days of the original date of purchase. All refunds will have a 10% processing fee assessed, and the outgoing shipping costs that were paid will also be deducted from the refund total. Please remember, if you choose to exchange the item, and the returned item is still factory sealed, there will be NO processing fee assessed.
We work hard to process returns as quickly as possible. Your replacement or refund will process within 4 business days of when we receive the item and inspect it at our store. We can only exchange items after we’ve received the returned items.
NOTE: If you need the item sooner, you may choose to do an advanced exchange; wherein you would place a new order for the item, and send back the item you wish to exchange for a full refund with no processing fee, as long as all included pieces and accessories are received with the returned item.
We will cover all outgoing shipping costs incurred to ship the newly exchanged item to you. The return shipping costs required to ship the item back to our store, are always paid by the customer.
Past 30 days
If the product develops a defect past the first 30 days, we will send you the necessary warranty information to get the item repaired or exchanged (depending on the manufacturer). If any customer has any issue processing a warranty with a manufacturer, we will get involved and do our best to make sure your item gets serviced.
While we always do our best to take back any and all returns, there are a few exceptions of items that cannot be returned to our store due to the fact that the manufacturers will not accept these items back from us. The following are examples of items that cannot be returned:
We will always do our best to warranty your product!
- Items with physical damage un-related to shipping, i.e., cracked or broken items are not covered under warranty. In the case that you receive an item that has physical damage that occurred during shipping, please notify us within 48 hours of when you received the item, and you will be taken care of immediately.
- You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
- Software that has already been registered or installed cannot be returned
- Blown speakers or subwoofers that have burned voice coils or punctured holes are not supposed to be covered under warranty, but we will still do our best to help you get coverage.
Process for returning items
In order to best serve you please follow the instructions below:
Please email us with
We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
We will promptly reply back with helpful instructions on how to
return the product. For full
warranty details, please contact us.
- Your eBay user ID
- Item code / model #
- Condition of the item (ex: Brand New Sealed, Open Box NEW, Used, Defective)
- The reason for your return
- Please indicate whether you would like an exchange, store credit or a refund.
- Sales Tax: 8.625% in New York only
- Please only click on the buy it now button once if you want one item.
- Our goal is to satisfy all our customers by offering the best possible customer service, and a great selection of great products.
- International Buyers - Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- For International Customers only:
Please be advised that for 120 Volt product, you will need a step-down transformer if you live in a country that uses 220 Volt outlets. Car products will work without a transformer.
Learn how MainStreet Commerce can power your organization