Peavey ValveKing Micro Head
Guitar amplification innovator Peavey Electronics has announced the next generation ValveKing® series tube guitar amplifiers. The original award-winning ValveKing line was designed to feature all of the tonal qualities and attention-to-detail circuitry of a boutique amplifier, but with a price point real working guitarists could afford. With the next generation of ValveKing, Peavey has taken this idea even further and delivered one of its most tonally sophisticated lines of amps yet, tailored for the versatile needs of today's working guitarists.
"When we designed the first ValveKing amps we knew we wanted that elite feel and high-end build quality of a boutique amp in an amp that most working guitarists could afford," notes Peavey CEO Hartley Peavey. "We also wanted it to be that rugged, go-to amp that guitarists can't wait to plug into. Now the new generation of ValveKing adds features and versatility that raise that bar even more. The new ValveKings deliver it all!"
In addition to all the boutique qualities and hot-rodded tones that guitarists have come to expect from the ValveKing series, the next generation line incorporates brand new cutting-edge features for recording and performing musicians. For the recording musician, the ValveKing features a USB direct recording output, which pipes the mic'ed amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI™ (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the new generation ValveKings have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing's proprietary Vari-Class™ knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's "class" characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSI™ tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
ValveKing offers other high-end features like 3-way variable power switch, so you can tailor your output to your performance situation without compromising tone.
With triple 12AX7s, two foot-switchable channels and the Vari-Class™ variable Class A/AB simulation control, the next generation ValveKing delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power.
The next generation ValveKing line includes the new extremely portable ValveKing Micro Head, plus the beefed-up ValveKing Head, ValveKing Combo 20, and ValveKing Combo 50, each delivering its own array of pro features and boutique tones.
- Two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes
- 20 watts
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) with ground lift and speaker defeat
- Speaker output with impedance switch
- TSI™ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- Vari-Class™ variable Class A simulation control
- Microphone Simulated USB Recording output
- 3 band EQ
- Reverb with level control
- Gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Two independent channels
- Footswitch input
- Buffered effects loop
- Weight Unpacked: 14.59 lb(6.62 kg)
- Weight Packed: 18.01 lb(8.17 kg)
- Width Packed: 10.6"(26.924 cm)
- Height Packed: 17.4"(44.196 cm)
- Depth Packed: 11.1"(28.194 cm)
Buy with confidence from a UK seller -
see my About me Page
Visit My eBay Shop: Eastern Ents
If you wish to pay using a card please call us on 01473 217480
9.30am-5.00pm - Monday to Friday & 9.30am-3.00pm Saturdays
All our Ebay items are available for demo at our shop.
EESMusic, 18-19 Brookhouse Business Park, Ipswich, Suffolk IP2 0EF
Terms and Conditions.
- Once a bid has been placed, it is a legally binding contract of purchase
- Payment must be received within 4 working days of purchase, however if this is not possible, please let us know to discuss your payment suggestion.
- If payment is not received within 7 days of purchase then a Non Paying Buyer Dispute will be filed, and 10 days later a final fee credit lodged
- You will be notified on the day that your goods have been despatched via e-mail
- Once you receive your goods, please inspect them for any damage during transit, and report the said damage within 24hrs via e-mail. If all is well please leave feedback, so we are aware that you have received your goods. Please note that if there are any problems, contact us first via e-mail giving full details of any problem along with your user ID
- If you need to return your purchase please notify us by email or phone first. Please have all the relevent information to hand including date of purchase, invoice number and product details. All returns must be repacked in the original factory supplied packaging. Please note
- we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit. We will only refund shipping costs if the item is defective.
- 7 days after we have despatched your order, if we have not been notified by you of any problem, or received feedback, we will send a feedback reminder.
- Please contact us within 24hrs of delivery if your item has been damaged in transit. If your item has been lost in transit please contact us within 14 days of the expected delivery date.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that payment is received in the due time as listed above
- If paying via Postal Order or cheque, please make them payable to : Eastern Entertainment Services Ltd.
- All goods are sent either via Royal Mail packetpost (up to 2kg) or Fedex (over 2 kg).
- Goods will be despatched within 48 hrs of cleared fund, subject to the conditions listed in the payment section above.
- We accept no responsibility for goods delayed due to the services of Royal Mail or Fedex.
- If you wish to pay using a card please call us on 01473 217480.
- All items listed on Ebay are listed elsewhere and occasionally we may need to remove the listing.