Details about Philips CDD882 + DAC960 CD-Player - DAC High End Set - Or. Remote - 882 960See original listing
23 Sep, 2014 20:37:21 BST
Approximately £771.33(including postage)
EUR 218.00 (approx. £160.14) TPG Post / TNT | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
• Since 20 years I collect audio equipment as a hobby
• I own quite a lot of vintage audio items which are in a very good condition
• From time to time I sell items of my collection
• I want the new owner of an item to be just as happy with the unit as I have been
• Therefore I always give a good description of the item and make high res pictures with a lot of details
• I am selling parts of my collection over a period of many years already
• My feedback score is very high: more than 99,9 % satisfied new owners
• All items have been used by myself and have been thoroughly tested
• My goal is sharing my hobby with other collectors, not making an easy profit
Philips High-End Set :
Philips CDD882 CD-Reader
This system is a real beauty
Probably the best system Philips has ever build.
About the CDD882
It has no optical output. Based on the pictures I have attached it just never had.
Not a problem: Digital out cinch, using a good cable, is much better than the optical one.
Including a user manual in English, Danish and Dutch as a pdf-file.
It operates on 220-240 V AC / 50 Hz
About the DAC960
Build around the famous and best D/A chip ever, the TDA1541A
It is an a very good condition, both technically as visually.
It weighs 10,5 kgs!
• Ultra high fidelity D/A converters optically coupled to Philips state of the art digital filters
• 3 Separate power supplies with 3 individual transformers
• DAT Ready. (Handles 3 multisampling frequencies) from any digital source (CD, DAT)
• Optical digital input with supplied fiber optic cable
• 2 electronic digital gold-plated inputs also available
• Absolute phase inverter control ensure proper imaging with any source
• Balanced, direct and variable outputs with 2-stage muting
• Output transformers are those used in Philips professional CD players
• Direct outputs eliminate all possible noise at analog amplifier input
• Variable Output allows exact setting at power amplifier enabling DAC 960 to act as audiophile pre-amp
• Heavy duty, die cast chassis weighing over 4 pounds
• Solid, shock absorbing feet to eliminate vibration and resonance
• All components selected for their audiophile characteristics
• Copper Heat sinks ensure proper heat conduction
• Large capacity ceramic powder capacitors for top audio performance
• High quality headphone amplifier with volume control
Including a service manual in English as a pdf-file
It operates on 220-240 V AC / 50 Hz
The items both weigh around 10 kgs each. To be sure no harm will be done during transport I will pack and ship the items separately.
This unfortunately raises the shipping costs, I am sorry for that. But safety comes first in this cases!
Acoustic Energy Acapella Audio Accuphase Acoustic Research Acoustic Zen Acurus Adcom Aerial AcousticsAesthetix Alpha-Core Ambiance Acoustics AMC Anthem Antique Sound USA Aragon Aerial Arcam Ashly Audio Inc Atma-Sphere
Music Systems Audio Artistry AudioControl Audio Note - UK Audio Note Audiophile APS - PurePower AudioQuest Audio Research AudioSpace Audiostatic Audio Valve Audio by Van Alstine Audire Avalon Acoustics Avantgarde Ayre
Acoustics Bagend Balanced Audio Technology Bang & Olufsen Basis Bel Canto Design Beauhorn BGW Billy Bags B&K Blue Circle Bluenote Bolzano Villetri Boulder Bose Boston Acoustics Burmester Bryston B & W Cabasse Electroaccoustique
Calix Canton Cambridge Audio Cambridge SoundWorks Camelot Technology Canare Corporation of America Cardas Carver Corporation Cary Audio CAT Chang Lightspeed Channel Island Audio Chord Ciamara Clark Synthesis Classe Audio
Clearaudio Coda Conrad Johnson Continuum Creek Audio Crown Dakiom Dali Daniels Audio darTZeel Day Sequerra DCM Loudspeakers DCS Definitive Technology Denon DK Design Dolby Laboratories Inc DEQX Dulcet (Swan) Duntech Speakers
Dynaudio Earthquake EAR USA Echo Busters Edgarhorn Edge Electronics Eggleston Works Elac Electrocompaniet Electrovoice ELP (Laser Turntable) Eminent Technology EMM Labs Energy Loudspeakers Equitech Evolution Acoustics Ferguson
Hill Fidelity Acoustics Final Lab Florence Audio FM Acoustics Focal/JM Labs 47 Labs Fosgate Fried Furman Sound Furutech Gallo Speakers GamuT Genelec Genesis German Physiks Gershman Gillmore Audio Goldmund Graff Grace Graham Engineering
Groove Tubes Gryphon Audio Designs GTE Audio Hafler Hagerman Halcro Harbeth Acoustics Harman/Kardon HeadRoom Herron Audio HigherFi Hovland HSU Huff Hyperion Sound Infinity Innersound Integra Intuitive Design Isophon Ivie Technologies
Ixos Cables Jadis Jamo JBL JBL Pro Components Jeff Rowland JMlab JOB Jolida Joseph Audio Joule Electra JPS Labs JVC KEF Kenwood Kharma Kimber Kable Kings Audio Kirksaeter Klimo Klipsch Klyne Audio Kora Krell KR Audio Koss Kuzma Lamm Industries
The Lars Legacy Audio Lehmann Audio Levinson Lexicon Lindemann Linn Linn Audio of New Hampshire Lowther LSA Audio Lumen White M&K Sound Madrigal Magico Magnepan Magnum Dynalab Manger Manley Labs Marantz Mark Levinson
Mark & Daniel Mapleshade Marten Design Martin Logan mbl of America McIntosh McCormack Melos Meridian Audio Mesa Engineering Metaxas Audio Systems Mirage Loudspeakers Mission MIT Cables Mondial Designs Monitor Audio Monster Cable
Montana Speakers MoonAudio Mordaunt-Short MSB Technology Music Metre Audio Cables Musical Fidelity NAD Nagra Naim Audio Nakamichi NEAR Nearfield Acoustics NHT Nirvana Audio Accessories NOLA Nordost Nova NRS NTT AudioLabs Nuance
NuFORCE OHM Acoustics Oracle Audio Ortofon Onkyo Outlaw Audio Overkill Audio Paradigm Parasound Pass Labs Pathos PBN Peak Consult Perreaux Phase Technology Philips Piega Pioneer Plinius Polk audio Polyfusion Proac Proceed PS Audio
PSB Speaker Systems PurePower Purist Audio QLN Quad Quest Quintessence Acoustics Quicksilver Raidho / Eben Red Rose Reference 3A Rega REL Acoustics Reson Rethm Revel Rives Audio Rockport Rockford Corporation Rogue Audio Roksan Rotel
Jeff Rowland RPG Sequerra Sennheiser Sennheiser Shamrock Audio Shanling Shahinian Shunyata Research Shure Signature Technologies Siltech Sim2 SME Snell Acoustics Sonic Frontiers Sonus Faber Sooloos Sota Sound Lab Sound Valves Spectral
Spectron Stax Stereophile Studio Electric Sunfire Sunny Cable Svetlana Swan Synergistic Research T+A Tact TAG McLaren Audio Talon Tannoy Tara Labs TAS - The Absolute Sound Tenor TDK Teac Totem Acoustic Technics Theta Digital Thiel Thor Audio
Thorens Threshold THX Tice Audio Totem Townshend Audio Transcendent Transparent Transrotor Triad Trichord Research Tri Planar Tube Research Tyler Acoustics Unison Research Uniwave Tek Usher VAC VAF Research Van Alstine Van den Hul
Vandersteen Velodyne Verity Audio Vitus Voce Divina Von Gaylord Von Schweikert Audio VPI turntables VTL Vyger Wadia Walker Wattgate WAVAC Wharfedale Wavelength Audio WBT Welborne Labs Western Electric Westlake Wharfdale Whest
Win Analog White Audio Labs Wilson Audio Wilson Benesch Wireworld Wisdom Audio Wolcott Wright Yamaha YBA Yee, Michael YG Acoustics YS Audio Zanden Zero Impedance Zingali Zoethecus Z-Systems tda 1541a s1 s212-0501
- All items are from my own collection
- Before shipping the items are tested
again, and only when they meet the
Please be aware of this when you purchase an item