The Rogeri Cello (4/4)
Full Oil Varnish
Made by Single Luthier from Start to Finish
Here is a wonderful 1710 Pietro Giacomo Rogeri cello, made by Vecchio Chow in Beijing. I must say this is a very successful copy and many of our teachers were impressed with the nice big tone this cello produces. In limited copy as the antiquating technique takes a long time to make.
TO START, it is an oil varnished, and the varnish is made by one of our client-luthier-supplier in Italy. Even we do not know the exact formula. But we are blessed because of its easy availability to us.
This cello is a no nonsense oil-varnished cello suitable for most professionals. Antiquated slightly for that fine touch, it is a cello with a lot of charisma. In old China, many houses are torned down to make way for new construction and the spruce that is used on these torned down houses can be used for making violins and cellos. We're lucky to acquire some of these very special aged wood, each of at least 50 years old, to be used to make one of our best models.
- 100% Handmade, 100% hand oil-varnished
- Selected Seasoned Spruce Top, naturally air dried (over 50 years)
- Selected Seasoned Flamed Maple Back, Ribs & Scroll, naturally air dried (over 12 years)
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Hard-carved pegs, tailpiece and chinrest
- Genuine Inlaid Purfling
What's in the box when I buy this item?
- One cello (fully fitted)
- One cello soft bag
- Comes with tailpiece, strings, 1 fine tuner, shaven bridge, shaven pegs, packed separately so shipping of cello is safer
BELOW ARE ACTUAL PHOTOS OF PRODUCT.
I hope these photos are displayed correctly on your monitor. Note some monitors may differ.
No colour correction is done to processed these images.
(TIP: If the images do not load properly, right-click on it and click "Show Picture")
I have 14 days money back guarantee.
Below are some feedbacks from those who have bought from me.
I have many repeat buyers. So bid with confidence.
Shipping & Packing
|(1) EMS. USD189 (4-8 days depending on locations)
Trackable online here
- North America: USA, Canada
- Europe: Germany, UK, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Italy, Luxemberg, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, France,
- Asia: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan & Hong Kong
- Oceania: New Zealand, Australia
(2) EMS, TNT or UPS for the following countires with additional cost. Please ask for revised invoice before payment because ebay checkout does not provide a method to specify different shipping price for different countries.
For EMS, Post office tells me 8-15 days. But in my experience it can take as long as 35 days due to slow customs in various countries. I ask for your understanding about this that this is not in my control, but I will help in all ways that I can. Cost are indicated below.
- Netherlands (via TNT @USD350)
- Turkey & Pakistan (via EMS @USD210)
- Hungary, Romania, Poland, Russia, Auckland & Middle East (via EMS @USD280)
- Central & South America, including Argentina, Brazil, Cuba, Columbia, Greece, Panama & Mexico (via EMS @USD230)
- I do not ship to India, Hungary, Russia, Auckland, Middle East, Turkey, Pakistan, as well as any other countries not indicated above.
- Buyer is responsible for any incoming custom duties. If you need help, please contact me.
- I ship every Mon, Wed and Fri. The other days I am at the workshop on development works. Tracking number are normally given 48hour after payment is done. Pickups are possible. Please contact me.
- For instruments, soundpost may dislodge during shipping. No amount of good packaging can prevent soundpost from dislodging because it is a loose piece of wood inside the instrument. Fixing a dislodge soundpost is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please provide me with your telephone number so that the courier can arrange for a convenient time for you.
Payment - Paypal (preferred) & Bank Transfer
PayPal allows you to pay through your credit card, debit card, ATM, checking account. For bank transfer please ask for my bank details after the purchase.
I always appreciate positive feedback on eBay to let me know that you have received your order, and are completely satisfied. I will return the favor and leave you good feedback. If you are unhappy with the product or service you receive, give me the opportunity to correct it before giving me negative feedback. I want to hear your concerns so I can improve my business. Negative feedback solves no problems.
No Questions Ask Return Policy
I want to make sure you are happy with my item. I guarantee my descriptions are correct and I offer a no questions ask return policy. Within the first 14 days, if for any reason you wish to return the item, contact me and I will give you a full refund less the shipping and insurance. The item, however, must be return in the same condition as you receive it.
If you like instruments from small workshops...
"I am a violin trader and I come from Singapore. I work with small chinese violin/bow workshops. Currently, I represent an Alliance of Small Violin & Bow Makers. If you like instruments from small workshops, then maybe the violins/bows I supply will suit you. These violins/bows are made by one maker from beginning till the end.
I take great pride in my work and I expect nothing short of good quality from the violins I choose.
For resellers and violin teachers, I welcome you to discuss wholesale after you sample my violins/bows from ebay. I have various luthiers with unique styles in their violin and bow making techniques. At ebay, I show mainly one luthier's work. I cannot offer very high volume as these are made in small workshops and not large factories. But I can offer a good selection of different luthier's work.
Thanks for reading and happy bidding." Read more about me
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.