We pride ourselves on:-
Excellent product knowledge
Vast stock range and availability
Next working day delivery if ordered before 4pm
100% customer satisfaction (if not, tell us!)
This Korg Kontrol 49 controller keyboard has been fully checked/tested and is in good condition but has a few very minor marks and is complete with USB cable, manual and software. Complete with a 1 year warranty!!
The Korg KONTROL 49 Midi Controller Keyboard. 49-note full-sized USB/MIDI controller keyboard that combines intuitive design, great feel, familiar hardware and detailed displays providing new musical dexterity when working with soft-synths, MIDI modules, or any digital audio workstation, for your Mac or PC.
The Korg KONTROL 49 provides an amazing 40 different controllers including the new vector joystick, plus a full-size four-octave, velocity sensitive keyboard, all in a light, compact, and beautifully designed body. The KONTROL 49 is a powerful and highly evolved controller for all your MIDI needs. Pitch and mod wheels offer performance control that is comfortable and familiar, allowing you to control every nuance of high-quality software synthesizer instruments while enjoying superb playing feel and controllability. The vector joystick allows you to assign separate control changes to the up/down and left/right (X and Y) axes. This lets you control two parameters simultaneously. The main panel of the KONTROL49 features eight assignable sliders and eight assignable rotary encoders. Each slider/encoder pair uses a backlit LCD to display their current functions. These eight "scribble strip" displays provide instant feedback with visual confirmation of the parameter name and value. Three level colour-coding keeps controllers grouped together visually. You can assign or create your own names for any function, and simply touching a controller will cause the display to switch to its current value. These names are displayed in the main LCD and sub displays. Even the main encoder can be used as a MIDI controller for selecting sounds, tempo control and more. The two assignable switches can toggle two independent functions, or provide incremental up and down control to a single parameter. Sixteen illuminated and velocity sensitive trigger pads are also provided. These pads can perform any MIDI function from triggering loops and samples, selecting sounds, toggling or switching parameters, sending SysEx strings, to acting as transport controls for your computer-based sequencer. The pads can also be used to select and change scenes. Each of the 12 internal scenes reconfigures all of the controllers with a single touch, and you can customize each scene to suit your own needs. Create, manage and save dozens of your own custom scenes and scene "sets" using the free Editor/Librarian software (Mac/PC) that comes with the KONTROL 49. The clearly-organized settings window makes it easy to edit, assign, and customize your scenes. Ready-made scenes for the most popular music software titles are included, letting you integrate the KONTROL 49 into your own system right away. In addition to a MIDI input and a pair of MIDI outputs, the back panel features a USB port, allowing direct connection to your computer. This arrangement enables the KONTROL 49 to function as a USB/MIDI interface. While an AC adaptor is included, bus-power via the USB connector is also supported. Included with the KONTROL 49 is the Creative Kontrol Pack II, this software includes Reason Adapted for KORG (a lite version of Reason3.0 customised for Korg's USB-MIDI controllers), UVI Korg Edition sample playback plug-in software, Live Lite 4 Korg Edition (Version 4.1.4 a lite, yet special version of Ableton's Live 4, allows you to trigger loops/phrases of audio/MIDI from pads of Korg's USB-MIDI controllers), SampleTank 2 Korg Edition (a special lite-version of this 16- part multitimbral sampler plug-in software from IK Multimedia) and MDE-X (a multieffect plug-in software with 19 effect processors from the renowned KORG Legacy Collection).
- 49-note full-sized USB/MIDI controller keyboard that combines intuitive design, great feel, familiar hardware and detailed displays providing new musical dexterity when working with soft-synths, MIDI modules, or any digital audio workstation, for your Mac or PC
- Versatile controller keyboard offering 49 full-sized velocity-sensitive keys and an extensive set of MIDI controllers
- Equipped with both USB and MIDI connections, the KONTROL49 can also serve as MIDI-USB interface to a personal computer
- Easily assign MIDI messages to any of the controllers
- Eight encoders and eight sliders with three-color backlit LCD indicators for great visibility and easy operation
- Sixteen velocity-sensitive trigger pads that can be assigned to any message: MIDI control change, bank select, program change, or system exclusive messages. Twelve different sets of settings can be saved as "scenes."
- Vector joystick for intuitive control of two parameters
- Pitch bend wheel, modulation wheel and two assignable switches for even more expressive performance power
- Assignable pedal jack and foot switch pedal jack
- Name Edit function lets you freely assign a name to each scene and encoder/slider
- Editor/Librarian software designed to edit, assign, and customize the scene programs is included
- Template scene data is included for major sequencer programs and software synthesizers
- AC adapter included - also runs on USB bus power
- One MIDI Input and two MIDI Outputs
- Beautifully refined design, with a lightweight and compact body
- Dimensions: 730 (W) x 319 (D) x 86 (H) mm
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Product includes AC adapter, USB cable, CD-ROM (KONTROL49 editor/librarian software for Mac OS X/Windows XP, templates scene data, KORG USB-MIDI driver for Windows XP, demo software instruments) name sheet & sticker for trigger pads
- System Requirements for the Mac are Mac OS X 10.2 or later
System Requirements for the PC are Windows XP Home Edition/Professional