Hello fellow eBayer's!! Here are our policies on our items we are selling:
1) First off, we spend a lot of time and energy to bring you the large selection of unique and vintage items that you see here. This is our job and our pleasure - we take great pride in what we do! We do our best to package the items with care and give excellent customer service. We have no control over your package once it leaves our hands, though. We also try everything possible to keep our shipping costs low, but we do not set the USPS or foreign shipping costs. Please remember this when leaving us feedback.
2) PLEASE CHECK THE SHIPPING CALCULATER FOR YOUR SHIPPING COSTS. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE OUR SHIPPING COSTS, PLEASE PASS ON OUR ITEMS. BIDDING IS ACCEPTANCE OF OUR SHIPPING COSTS AND OUR POLICIES. We do ship internationally. The calculator often estimates high, so international bidders, please wait for or request a total BEFORE PAYING. ***Duty fees are the responsibility of the buyer and ARE NOT included in your shipping estimation. Please plan for these. We do not lie or change the cost on customs forms. This is illegal! Please do not ask us to do so!
3) Items are shipped in boxes (even tiny items). This insures that the packages meet the US postal service requirements for delivery confirmation. This way, we have no surprises of extra shipping costs and your package has a better chance of arriving safely to your door. The exception to this is soft items shipped internationally (like clothing). These will be shipped in bubble envelopes to save our customers shipping expense.
4) We DO accept returns. However, nearly all of our items are used, most are vintage or antique. We do not know the history of the items and many were stored poorly for years. We do describe to the best of our ability, but our descriptions are only our opinions and what we can readily see. We try to provide pictures to help with our description. We would like to make our customers happy and work with you if there is a problem. Please email us before sending your item back and we will see if there is a resolution that does not involve returning your item (if that pleases you). We are happy to accept returns if that is the best resolution.
5) We gladly combine shipping on items that end within a seven day period. Please contact us and let us know you will be bidding on or buying more items. We expect payment within 3 days of the last auction end.
6) We expect payment within 3 (three) days of auction end. We are willing to work with you for extenuating circumstances, but all exceptions must be okayed by one of us! Non-compliance will result in a non-paying buyer case being opened or the transaction being cancelled.
7) We only accept PayPal. You MUST have a PayPal account to bid on our items.
8) We try our best to answer questions in a timely manner, but life happens sometimes, so please be patient. We do try to let you know if we cannot get info to you right away. We will normally ship the same day payment is made. However, occasionally there will be a small delay due to weather or illness. We will let you know if your item is not arriving when expected (due to something on our part).
Thank you so much to our many loyal customers! We look forward to serving you and continuing to create new business relationships :)
Humbly, Kathy and Shannon
This auction is for a beautiful vintage white dress with lace trim and a sheer white inset panel in the skirt with matching bloomers/panties trimmed in rick rack. The dress is very white and clean, but has large tear in the chest that someone has repaired with fusible interfacing. I think this could easily be hidden with some pretty trim or lace on the chest. The dress is in very nice condition other than the tear. It measures 3" across the neck, 2.25" across the sleeve, 5.75" across the waist, 7.5" long. Panties are 6" across waist (elastic is no longer stretchy) and 3.75" long. Please view the pictures to help with our description. Almost all of our items are used, old, vintage, antique or as found, so are sold as is. We may not know if items are complete, missing parts or perhaps have a broken piece. What is shown in pictures is what you will get. We do not guarantee any items. Descriptions are our opinions and the condition of items when we ship them. We will package as carefully as we can, but We do not guarantee total safety during shipment, as we cannot control how the items are handled during shipment.