Details about "Pure" Carbon Time Trial Triathlon Bike"Pure" Carbon Time Trial Triathlon Bike See original listing
22 Jun, 2014 19:31:57 BST
[ 19 bids ]
Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
Time Trial/Triathlon Bike
Deddeadacchi branded as a Pure
Pure Carbon Fibre TT bike
A unique Pure branded Carbon fibre Time Trial Bike, only two in the country!
This is a very light and very stiff tt machine that will only help you to achieve a faster time trial PB or triathlon split, it did a 10 mile tt in 19.30 minutes this week. Fast enough for you?
Weight as seen is 7.5kg which is incredibly light for a tt bike. However this has not led to a sacrifice of any stiffness. It is also extremely comfortable.
As you can see the bike is built up with the very best components throughout;
· The frame is unique, it was modified in the factory, - in Italy, not China - to allow Di2 cabling. (£2200)
· It has top of the range Shimano Dura Ace Di2 gearing with Dura Ace rear mech, front mech, shifters and satellite shifters. (This is in excess of £2000 without the satellite shifters.)
· The ISM Adamo Time Trial Saddle is widely regarded as the best event specific saddle that there is. It is designed to allow greater comfort and a position that opens the hips and facilitates increased power. A great combination, comfort and increased power. (£150)
· Shimano Dura Ace Crankset and chainrings. (£230)
· 3T Carbon Aura aero bars are also very light and offer incredible adjustability. (£250)
· Specialised reverse drop stem to allow increased drop of the bars which facilities a more aero position.
Ideally the bike will be sold as described as above, however I am willing to include the wheelset shown for additional cost.
The Fast Forward F9 wheelset are simply superb. Incredibly light and stiff they offer superb aero benefit without the cost of heavier weight that you get with so many other aero wheels. (£1300)
The wheels have Continental Competition Tubular tyres which retail at £75 each and an Ultegra 11 – 28 cassette. (£200 in total)
They also come with a FFWD double wheel bag which is worth over £50.
The bike has been used but is in absolutely superb condition. Its predominantly been used on a very hilly 10 mile course (hence the obsession with weight!!). It is a medium / large frame and so will suit a rider comfortably from 5ft 8 up to 6ft plus.
This will be a great buy for anyone serious about riding at their best. To replicate all of this you would have to spend over £6500. This bike is as good as brand new and is very well priced to allow a real genuine saving to be made. But it will not be given away. I will take £2900 for the whole bike without wheels and £3500 including the wheels.
We have over 15 bikes in the family and all are looked after extremely well. The buyer will not be disappointed at all.
I would prefer that the buyer collects but will ship at the buyers expense and risk. Viewing is available (Bedford).