Details about Pyranha S8 235 Kayak c/w Spray Deck / Carbon Fibre Paddle / Safety Equip + MoreSee original listing
15 Aug, 2013 20:46:49 BST
[ 3 bids ]
Manchester, United Kingdom
Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
THIS SALE IS PERFECT FOR A LARGE MALE/FEMALE STARTER OR SOMEONE WHO REALLY KNOWS ABOUT KAYAKS AND WANTS AND S8.
SALESMAN'S DESCRIPTION OF THE KAYAK.......
For "Super Smooth" xPlay Longer, faster, smother than the S6 & S7. The S8 is a full on, fast carving, dynamic blunting, smooth cartwheeling, high hopping, design. Use it for dynamic surfing on river or sea waves, play in deeper holes, on sweet eddy line spots and moving about the river with speed and precision. The S8 provide the paddler with a new sense of agility and speed and remains super smooth and controlled and stable in the vertical world.
MY DESCRIPTION OF THE KAYAK....
IDEAL FOR THE TALLER KAYAK'ER - IM A GOOD 6ft 3" with size 12 FEET. - HENCE WHY I BOUGHT IT!!!!
It can also be easily adjusted to suit the average person, but this kayak would not suit a young child / small teen.
The description above is very true. These kayaks are rare these days, i've had a few paddlers admire and want a go. "they dont make em like the use to".
The kayak has the usual scraps on the bottom, with only a bit of damage (see picture) to one the screw holes for the back rest ratchet system, but it has no affect on the performance of this kayak or the workings of the ratchet system.
I will admit I bought this kayak second hand for £325 - 3 months ago
It has only been used 5 times since being bought.
Included in the sale is as described below: -
1) 3 month old Pyranha spray deck SIZE - XL - suited for the this kayak used 5 times (cost £60 new)
2) 3 month old Carlisle WW Comp whitewater kayak paddle carbon kevlar shaft 197mm (cost £130 new) - shaft is carbon fibre, paddles are plastic - light as a feather :-)
3) 3 month old crew saver yak kontour helmet Size XL (Cost £35 new)
4) 3 month old No fear wet suit with front zip SIZE XL (no messing about zipping your back up ;-) ) size XL (cost £100 new)
5) 3 month old No fear size 12 kayak wet boots (cost £10 new)
6) 3 month old TYPHOON YALU OVERHEAD 50n kayak buoyancy aid jacket (cost £25)
7) 3 month old neoprene No fear gloves SIZE - L (cost £20)
8) 3 month old Osprey Wetsuit Hood Cap 2mm Neoprene Balaclava (cost £12 new).
Thats over £700 worth of gear and the items excluding the kayak have been used 5 times or less. ALL LIKE NEW.
REASON FOR SELLING
WORK - Ive been relocated and work away from home alot ( the Mrs loves it lol ) and not going to get any use out of it for the foreseeable future, Im really upset at selling this lot but its just taking space in the garage and id rather some one else enjoy it like i did for the short time i had it.
***PLEASE NOTE I WILL NOT PACKAGE AND SEND BY COURIER - DO NOT ASK I DON'T HAVE THE TIME AS I WORK AWAY*****
***COLLECTION ONLY OR I WILL DELIVER OR MEET WITH 20 MILES FOR FREE WITHIN POST CODE M46***
***COLLECTION / DELIVERY AS DESCRIBE ABOVE IS ONLY AT WEEKENDS - AS IM AWAY HENCE THE SALE*****
PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE