Q8 AUTO 15 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID - 20LTR
- Synthetic based Automatic Transmission Fluid with Extended Drain capability
- In automatic transmissions of buses, commercial vehicles, passenger cars, off-highway/construction and military equipment where severe operating conditions prevail or extended drain intervals are applied
- Also suitable as power steering fluid and as hydraulic medium
- Q8 Auto 15 ED may be used as automatic transmission fluid where Dexron III quality ATF defines the basic performance or one or more of the following specifications are used to describe the required lubricant quality:
- Voith DIWA H55.6336.3X (former G 1363) for 120.000 km
- ZF TE-ML 04D (Marine transmissions)
- ZF TE-ML 14B for 60.000 km
- ZF TE-ML 16L (transmissions of rail vehicles)
- General Motors Dexron ® III
- Allison C-4 (automatic transmissions)
- Allison TES-389
- Mercedes Benz,(automatic transmissions)
- MAN 339-V2
- MAN 339-Z2
- Volvo Transmission Oil 97341:015
- Universal automatic transmission fluid
- Extended drain capability reduces operating cost
- Synthetic based formulation provides extended product stability
- Limits transmission wear and extends transmission life
- Possesses excellent oxidation stability
- Keeps the transmission extremely clean
- Provides good shear stability for extended reliability
- Incorporates well balanced friction modifier system
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Proven elastomer compatibility
|Absolute Density, 15 °C
|Kinematic Viscosity, 40 °C
|Kinematic Viscosity, 100 °C
|Brookfield Viscosity, -40 °C
We are open for business – Monday to Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
You are welcome to call in to our premises.
Truckparts Leeds, Unit 4, 115 Wellington Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS12 1DX
Tel: 01132 790032
Fax: 01132 790032
All our prices are inclusive of VAT & DELIVERY – no surprises!
We aim to dispatch within 3 working days of receiving cleared funds, although this is not guaranteed.
We only despatch items Monday - Friday.
Items purchased late on Friday or on Saturday / Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday. Please allow for, Bank/Public holidays.
Upon receipt of your goods, we would ask that you leave feedback to confirm that you are happy with your purchase.
If you have any problems or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us, before you consider leaving negative feedback. We pride ourselves on our honest and reliable service – most problems are easily solved and we will do our utmost to find a solution suitable both parties.
Delivery, Postage & Packing
All goods are shipped using either a next day courier service, Royal Mail or our own delivery vans.
Prices quoted for the Next day courier service DO NOT include Northern Ireland, Scotland or UK off-shore Islands. Goods shipped to these destinations will be via Royal Mail 1st Class or Standard Parcels where possible – A courier service for heavy items, is available to these areas – please contact us for prices.
Postage prices include any packaging costs and VAT where applicable.
We offer a delivery service within our local area – contact us for details. (Subject to delivery charge of £5.00 including VAT on all orders under £150.00)
Goods are available for collection if required.
PayPal is the quickest and safest form of payment.
Credit/Debit card - purchase in the usual way and either ring the number above or email a contact number for us to call you.
Cheque - made payable to Truckparts – goods will not be dispatched until cheque has cleared – please allow 5 working days.
Cash on collection.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the item they are buying is suitable for their needs. If an item is no longer required, we will accept it back as long as it is returned in its original condition, unused and in original packaging (undamaged). Any costs / postage charges incurred for returning items are the responsibility of the buyer.
We try to list our products as clearly and accurately as possibly, but if you are unsure or need clarification about any of our products please feel free to contact us prior to buying. In the unlikely event that an item is listed incorrectly or the description is misleading, we will refund you for the product and original postage costs plus the cost of returning the item to us.
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING IF YOU LIVE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS / POST CODES. THESE AREAS MAY INCUR A FURTHER DELIVERY COST.
AB31 to AB38. AB40 to AB56. IV1 to IV28. IV30 to IV32. IV36 & IV40. IV52 to IV54. IV63. KA27 & KA28. KW1 to KW14.
PA21 to PA38. PH4 to PH41. PH49 to PH49 & PH50. NORTHERN IRELAND (BT)
HS. IV41 to IV49. IV51, IV55 & IV56. KA27 & KA28. KW15 to KW17. PA20. PA41 to PA49. PA60 to PA78. PH42 to PH44.
ZE. ISLE OF MAN (IM). CHANNEL ISLANDS. REPUBLIC OF IRELAND