Details about QCF Diploma Optional Unit HSC 2024 (4222- 229) ANSWERSQCF Diploma Optional Unit HSC 2024 (4222- 229) ANSWERS See original listing
05 Aug, 2011 14:43:45 BST
wolverhampton, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
ARE YOU CURRENTLY UNDERTAKING YOUR QCF DIPLOMA LEVEL 2 OR 3 IN HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE ????
HAVE YOU GOT TO CHOOSE YOUR OPTIONAL UNITS????
HAS YOUR ASSESSOR GIVEN YOU YOUR OPTIONAL UNITS, AND YOU ARE STUCK ON THE QUESTIONS???
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE ABOVE THEN YOU NEED MY HELP!!!!
I AM A QUALIFIED HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR, AND HAVE OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE
I HAVE COMPILED/PRODUCED WRITTEN GUIDANCE ANSWERS TO COVER VARIOUS OPTIONAL UNITS
THIS OPTIONAL UNIT, IS SUITABLE FOR LEVEL 2 & LEVEL 3 QCF AWARDS
UNIT HSC 2024 (4222-229)
"UNDERTAKE AGREED PRESSURE AREA CARE"
The answers provided cover the following:
Outcome 1 Understand the anatomy and physiology of the skin in relation to pressure area care
1. Describe the anatomy and physiology of the skin in relation to skin breakdown and the development of pressure sores
2. Identify pressure sites of the body
3. Identify factors which might put an individual at risk of skin breakdown and pressure sores
4. Describe how incorrect handling and moving techniques can damage the skin
5. Identify a range of interventions that can reduce the risk of skin breakdown and pressure sores
6. Describe changes to an individual’s skin condition that should be reported.
Outcome 2 Understand good practice in relation to own role when undertaking pressure area care
1. Identify legislation and national guidelines affecting pressure area care
2. Describe agreed ways of working relating to pressure area care
3. Describe why team working is important in relation to providing pressure area care.
Outcome 3 Be able to follow the agreed care plan
1. Describe why it is important to follow the agreed care plan
2. Ensure the agreed care plan has been checked prior to undertaking the pressure area care
3. Identify any concerns with the agreed care plan prior to undertaking the pressure area care
4. Describe actions to take where any concerns with the agreed care plan are noted
5. Identify the pressure area risk assessment tools which are used in own work area
6. Explain why it is important to use risk assessment tools.
Outcome 4 Understand the use of materials, equipment and resources that are available when undertaking pressure area care
1. Identify a range of aids or equipment used to relieve pressure
2. Describe safe use of aids and equipment.
3. Identify where up-to-date information and support can be obtained about:
Outcome 5 Be able to prepare to undertake pressure area care
1. Prepare equipment and environment in accordance with health and safety guidelines
2. Obtain valid consent for the pressure area care.
Outcome 6 Be able to undertake pressure area care
1. Carry out pressure area care procedure in a way that:
respects the individual’s dignity and privacy
ensures the individual’s comfort
promotes active participation
promotes partnership working
2. Apply standard precautions for infection prevention and control
3. Carry out the pressure area care procedure without obstruction from bedding and clothing
4. Move an individual using approved techniques and in accordance with the agreed care plan
5. use pressure relieving aids in accordance with the care plan and any safety instructions
6. Communicate effectively with the individual throughout the intervention
7. Complete all records and documentation accurately and legibly.
The guidance answers consist of 10 A4 pages, and over 4,500 words!!
SAVE YOURSELF HOURS OF RESEARCH IN TRYING TO FIND THE ANSWERS YOU NEED, I HAVE DONE THE WORK FOR YOU!!
ALL MY WORK IS TYPED SO EASY TO READ, AND WRITTEN IN PLAIN LANGUAGE SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND
THESE MATERIALS WERE PRODUCED TO HELP STUDENTS LIKE YOU, TO PASS YOUR AWARD.
ALL UNITS ARE SENT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVED PAYPAL PAYMENTS.
The units are sent in CD FORMAT, via Royal Mail (2nd class)
CHECK OUT FEEDBACK FROM BUYERS WHO HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED MY MATERIALS, TO SEE THE QUALITY OF THE GUIDANCE SUPPLIED.
(OTHER OPTIONAL UNITS AVAILABLE, CLICK ON 'OTHER ITEMS' ON THIS PAGE TO SEE UNITS AVAILABLE)
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE AT: