A 2007 Qingqi Renegade 125cc cruiser motorbike with 11,082 km on the clocks. This is 6886 miles.
This bike is very similar to the Jinlun JL-125, so parts are readily available from that bike and many other bikes which this model shares its design and parts with.
This is sold for spares or repairs for the following reasons
- Exhaust doesn't fix to the cylinder head correctly to create a seal. The 'studs' that the exhaust bolts onto have broken and will need replacing or possibly, if you can weld or know a place that can, a repair could be made. The bike is very loud when it is running.
- Headlight glass is missing. (currently covered with plastic which isn't attractive but works well.)
- The Full/Dip beam switch needs looking at. It jumps between on/off by itself. I think a clean out inside could sort this.
- The front mudguard is broken on one side, at the mounting point with the fork leg. This could be bodged with a temporary repair or replaced with new/old parts.
- It has been dry stored since 2010 so its fair to presume it will need a new battery, brakes adjusting, chain oiling, generally a full service and at least a 'look' at everything.
If you are handy with the spanners, or know someone who can do the work for you it should be relatively cheap to return to roadworthy-ness. Otherwise, there are plenty of parts that could be removed and sold
or you are really creative, a project bike. I kept this bike
- Dint/dent in the petrol tank.
- Chip out of the rear mud guard. (see picture) normally this is hidden behind the number plate.
- Various scratches, marks, rusty bits.
Overall its not the worst i've seen, it has been used but not abused. Please see the pictures.
The good stuff
- When its running, its a good runner. Pretty quick and manouverable bike. Amazing on fuel, cheap tax etc.
- Looks great, always mistaken for a larger cc bike.
- Its comfortable, riding this thing is like sitting in an armchair. The tyres are very wide making the bike absolutely solid on the road. Its very sturdy and safe feeling.
- The wheels + tyres are great.
- The front forks and rear suspension are fine.
- All other body trim parts, like front + rear mudguards, engine covers etc are good unless otherwise stated
- Not in bad condition as its been dry stored in a garage, rather than under a sheet outside or just 'down the end of the garden'
- There are plenty of parts to sell, or to make the bike worth repairing and keep - whichever you prefer.
If you intend to collect the bike, then cash please on collection.
If you arrange for a courier to collect the bike on your behalf, then payment via paypal with a small amount added to cover the costs for doing it this way. It will be no more than
a couple of quid.
A local courier offers collection and delivery on items like this for reasonable rates. A quote for a journey of 25 miles ish was £50 so please bear this in mind.
This is a ballpark figure but it's worth looking around for a courier/man with van if you are unable to trailer this/put it in the back of van etc and take it away.
Please bid after you have looked at the pictures and read the advert. Usual ebay stuff applies, like if bid and win, you buy etc... non payment from the winning bidder
will result in an ebay 'non payment strike' as I will seek to get my fee's refunded etc etc.
Please email with any questions, I'll get back to ASAP.
Thanks for looking.
Please see my other auctions for another 125cc learner legal cruiser bike for sale, also spares or repairs.