Queen - Ultimate Queen - Limited Edition Gold 20 CD Collection
As titled. Complete with all discs and booklet. All discs are mint with the exception of Killers Live 1 & 2, which have obviously been used, with numerous light scratches, however nothing serious or anything which would render the discs unplayable.
Additionally, the case is a little tatty around the edges including being chipped in the top left corner (see photos). Thee issues are purely cosmetic issues and the case is still functional as intended. THe booklet although complete has some of its colouring flaking on the spine (see photo).
Despite the cosmetic issues this is still a complete and original, limited edition, numbered set (No. 003671)
If you have any questions or need any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us via eBay or during our opening hours on :
Our opening hours are :
Monday – Friday 09:15 – 17:30
Saturday 10:00 – 17:00
All our items are available for viewing, collection or purchase during our opening hours at our shop in Leamington Spa :
144 The Parade
· Gold, Silver& Jewellery Buying
· Cheque Cashing
· Foreign Currency
If you would like to know more about any of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us on
01926 258252 or visit our website.
1) Please read the description thoroughly and be sure you understand what you are bidding for or buying.
2) If you are unsure of anything or require more information, please ask questions BEFORE bidding/buying the item.
3) All items can be viewed at our high street shop in Leamington Spa (address above).
4) International bidders – We can allow bidding/buying on certain items. Please contact us to arrange bidding.
1) All items can be collected from our high street shop in Leamington Spa (address above). If collecting please confirm your intention to do so through the eBay messaging system. Due to Paypal Seller/Buyer protection restrictions, we can only accept cash payments if you intend on collecting an item. Items paid for using Paypal can only be received via home delivery.
2) We accept Paypal, postal order, cash or debit/credit card (if collecting the item)& bank transfer. If payment is by postal order items will not be despatched until the order has cleared.
3) Auction sales require payment within 3 days of the auction end, unless by prior arrangement. “Buy-it-Now” sales require immediate payment, with the exception of collection only items.
1) We will dispatch all items within 1-2 working days of payment being received.
2) Proof of postage and/or tracking information is always obtained.
3) Buyers living in Northern Island, Scottish Islands or Highlands or Channel Islands, please contact us prior to Bidding/Buying, for confirmation of postage costs.
4) We will combine postage on multiple purchases – please contact us prior to payment.
5) Any additional charges such as Customs fees or local Taxes are payable by the buyer.
Returns / Refunds
1) Please contact us in the first instance if there is a problem, or you would like to return your item. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval via the eBay messaging system.
2) We offer a 7 day peace of mind guarantee for all* Buy It Now sales (* excludes DVDs, Computer Games/Software). If you are unhappy with your item for any reason please contact us within 7 working days of receipt of your item for details of how to arrange a return. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pay for the item to be returned.
3) Auction items are only returnable if either they are faulty, or incorrectly described considerably. In these cases we will refund the item sale price, outward and return postage, up to the value of the initial postage charge.
4) Items must be returned in the condition we sent them in, and include everything which was originally shipped with the item.
5) Return postage is only paid where goods are faulty (where not described).
6) Listings which describe an item as faulty are non-returnable. In addition certain listings may also be non-returnable. If this is the case, it will be stated in the items description.
1) If an item has or develops a fault (within a reasonable time period), please contact us in the first instance. Any unauthorised inspection and/or attempts at repair will void any warranty.
2) In the unlikely event an item has a fault that has not been listed in the item description we will issue a full refund (including return postage) or issue a replacement. Faulty items must be returned within 14 working days of reporting the fault.
3) From time to time we will auction off any faulty items we may have accumulated. These items are sold as seen. Please note that returns are not accepted on items which are sold as faulty or for spares/repairs.
4) Due to the risks in unlocking certain phones we are unable to accept fault claims on phones where the buyer has sought to unlock a previously locked handset.
1) We strive to offer the best possible service both online and in-store. If you are unable to leave anything but 100% positive feedback and a full 5 stars, please contact us first to see if we are able to resolve the problem, to ensure you are completely satisfied and help us improve our service next time.
2) As we are a busy high street shop, it is not always possible to leave feedback straight away. However you will not be forgotten about, and when possible, feedback will be left.