Details about *REDUCED* Cervelo P2 TT/Triathlon Bike Carbon 58cm SRAM Red, R2c, Dura AceSee original listing
10 Jul, 2014 18:05:23 BST
York, United Kingdom
Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
Time Trial/Triathlon Bike
I'm looking to sell my 2011 58cm Cervelo P2. This has been my seldom ridden race bike but due to impending house purchase & baby, it has to make way for monetary reasons as my least used bike.
The bike comes with the following components:
- Dura-ace 7800 crankset with FSA K-Force Light 53x39 FSA BCD130 Rings (~30miles use)
- SRAM R2C Yaw 10 speed shifters (bought early 2014 ~200 miles use).
- SRAM Red Yaw front mech (bought early 2014 ~200 miles use).
- SRAM Rival rear mech (bought early 2014 ~200 miles use).
- Zipp Vuka Alumina base bar with un-cut Zipp S bend extensions & risers (bought early 2014 ~200 miles use).
- Zipp Service Course stem (bought early 2014 ~200 miles use).
- ISM Adamo Century (bought early 2014 ~200 miles use).
- Ritchey DS Pro Training Wheelset with Continental Sport tyres
- Deuter Bento Box
- Profile TT Computer Mount
The bike is a 58cm, I am about 182cm tall for reference, and is in fantastic condition. The bike is always cleaned & maintained between every race/ride.
Everything you see is included in the price.
I am looking at selling the bike as a whole unit only. The wheelset is a training set as you can see but perfectly servicable, rolls nice & true. Just looking to keep a hold of my good wheels for the future at this stage. If preferred by the buyer, I can sell without wheels for a little less should you already have your own sitting at home waiting to go on.
I live in York & work in Leeds and would be willing to deliver within around an hours drive if necessary for a serious buyer. I also travel for work fairly regularly, so let me know where you are if you have an interest & we'll see if we can sort something out!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask & please contact me.