SUPPLIED WITH 1 X 16OZ BOTTLE OF RIDE ON ENOUGH FOR ONE MOBILITY SCOOTER
EACH TYRE REQUIRES 4OZ OF SEALANT
Ride On is easy to install simply remove tyre valve with the tool supplied - insert the end of the tube -squeeze the bottle - re-inflate the tyre to the recommended pressure Ride On car tyre sealant is a gel that helps balance tyres and turn them into self sealing tyres when punctured using fibres that are six times stronger than steel. Ride On car tyre sealant helps tyres maintain their pressure up to 500% better than untreated tyres. Properly inflated tyres that are balanced run cooler last longer and lower your CO2 footprint. The car tyre Sealant is designed for use in cars, commercial vehicles, tractors, trailers, caravans, buses in fact any vehicle that travels in excess of 30mph.
• Improves fuel economy – Under inflated tyres have higher rolling resistance which will result in a loss of fuel economy
• Lowers your CO2 footprint – Improving your fuel economy lowers your CO2 output and will help save the environment • Seals punctures – Prevents flats and seals multiple punctures up to ¼” in diameter. Helps seal slow leaks that cause tyres to deflate over time
• Will not harm tyres and wheels – Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect steel, aluminium and yellow metals from oxidation
• Extends tyre life – Car tyre sealant helps balance tyres and helps tyres run cooler by eliminating the porosity leaks that lead to under inflated tyres
• Safe to use – Non-flammable, non-hazardous and biodegradable and does not void your manufacturer warranty
• Water dispersible – Washes out with plain water leaving no residue. Ride-On car tyre sealant will not prevent the application of section, tyre plug and patch repairs
• Suitable for all weather conditions – Specially formulated to prevent freezing at extremely low temperatures (-40 0F) and separation at high temperatures
It's as easy as A,B,C,D,E.....
Air pressure – Ride-On™ helps eliminate porosity leaks that cause tyres to naturally deflate over time. Properly inflated tyres run cooler, last longer, use less fuel and reduces your CO2 footprint. Independent fleet tests have proven that tyres containing Ride-On™ maintain their pressure up to 500% better than untreated tyres.
Balance Tires – Ride-On™ car tyre sealant helps to hydro dynamically balance tyres. Once Ride-On™ is installed in a tyre, it will dynamically act to dampen vibrations for the life of the tyre so you do not need periodic rebalancing. Ride-On™ does not clump up or clog valve stems.
Cooler Tyres – Tyres that are properly inflated and balanced run cooler and last longer. Less flexing, bounce and fatigue means cooler tyres and enhanced rim life – up to 25% more.
Decrease Downtime – Ride-On™ makes any tyre a self sealing tyre when punctured. By eliminating up to 95% of flat tyres due to punctures in the crown of a tyre, we can keep your vehicle running, reduce breakdown calls and eliminate flat tyres. In the AA top ten reasons for vehicle breakdown flat / damaged tyres are reason number 3. For the RAC tyres were the number 2 cause for call outs representing 9.20% of all their call outs.
Environment – By maintaining the correct tyre pressure 500% better than an un-treated tyre Ride-On™ will reduce the amount of fuel you use, which in turn reduces your CO2 emissions footprint.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN “RIDE-ON” Ride-On has earned its reputation by providing the most advanced tyre sealing solutions to commercial and professional fleets. Ride-On is currently used in more than 250,000 applications counties, government agencies and commercial fleets around the world. Ride-On is available in formulations for every tyre application. Try our Heavy Duty off Road (HDOTR) sealant for off-road equipment travelling at speeds less than 30mph. Ride-On TPS is also available for Motorcycle and Bicycle applications.