Rock Sound 154 has arrived! Here’s 20 reasons to buy it:
1. Yeah, you read the cover right: the future of music is
here, and his name is Skrillex. Find out how dubstep infiltrated our world –
via a 23-year-old former rock musician – right here.
2. You’ve heard the album, now get the story – Rob Flynn talks us through why the new Machine Head record is their best yet!
3. We got candid with Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides
in his most personal interview ever. Yep, EVER.
4. We check in with the mighty Four Year Strong to see how
they’re getting on after a momentous year (Spoiler: they’re still totally rad).
5. Will Haven are back – and louder than ever. We find out
why they’re so riled up!
6. Is there a story that hasn’t been told about Slipknot?!
As it turns out, yes there is – the band talk us through the darkest days in
7. Can’t wait for the new Young Guns record? Neither can we
– so we caught up with the guys for a quick taster of what to expect…
8. Blink 182’s ‘Neighborhoods’ has been dividing opinions
left, right and centre – where do we stand on it? Find out here!
9. La Dispute are the latest band from the Wave to win us
over – find out about their masterful new album in our in-depth interview.
10. Our resident agony uncle Sean Smith from The Blackout
solves your problems – and that’s some serious wisdom he’s got...
11. You put your questions to Rise To Remain, and hilarity ensued. Check out
what they had to say back!
12. Letlive – strictly a live band, right? Think again – Jason
Aalon Butler runs us through his unlikely hip hop roots.
13. We’ve got the only opinions that count about the new
records from Deaf Havana, Evanescence, and the controversial Lou Reed and
14. We caught up with the mighty Crazy Arm to see how
they’ve fused a new, mature direction with their signature political punk.
15. Patrick Stump is more than just a punk rock icon – he’s
got soul, too. He gets frank and bares it to us this issue!
16. Every Time I Die are heading up our Riot! tour – but
they ran us through some of their wildest memories ever before they hit the
17. Our usual free CD is on form this month – and with 15
tracks? That’s technically another 15 reasons to pick up the mag…
18. There are two killer posters from New Found Glory and
You Me At Six to make your walls that much more rocking.
19. TesseracT have a new singer – but what does that mean
for the band? They give us the lowdown!
20. Free stickers. They look good. You can stick them on
things. Enough said.