Details about ROCKABILLY 7" Singles x 23 Many EX/M- and barely/never playedSee original listing
27 Jul, 2014 22:38:19 BST
[ 5 bids ]
Strathaven, United Kingdom
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
23x Rockabilly 7" singles. Great bunch of rockabilly singles here.Many are EX/M- and barely played.The last 8 are the exception.I will note any excessive cover wear,some of these have stamps/initials on the covers/labels. I will find out the exact postage costs in the next few days.
1. GUANA BATZ-Jungle Rumble (big beat sw 89) UK 1983
2. HELA & THE HEAD HUNTERS-Make me Happy (colossal cr 001) UK 1982
3. BLUE CATS-Wild Nights (Charly CYS 1075) 1981
4. THE BLUES BAND EP-Maggies Farm (Boot 2) UK 1980
5. NINE BELOW ZERO-Sugar Beat (A&M AMS 8224) UK 1982 Promo
6. NINE BELOW ZERO-EP (M&L ML1) UK 1979
7. ROCKY SHARPE & REPLAYS-Shout! Shout! (Chiswick dice 3) 1981 UK Cover is stained.
8. ROCKY SHARPE & REPLAYS-Come on Lets go (Chiswick CHIS 152) UK 1981 Generic cover
9. SHAKIN PYRAMIDS-Take a Trip (Virgin VS 404) 1980 UK 2X7"
10. SHAKIN PYRAMIDS-Tennessee Rock 'n Roll (Virgin VS 415) UK 1981
11. SHAKIN PYRAMIDS-Pharoah's Chant (Virgin VS 461) 1982
12. RON HARGRAVE-Latch On (MGM POSP 265) Generic cover
13. MATCHBOX-Babe's in the Wood (Magnet MAG 193) 1981
14. JOHNNY THUNDERS-She Wants to Mambo (Jungle JUNG 38) UK 1988
15. JOHNNY THUNDERS-Que Sera Sera (Jungle JUNG 33) UK
16. CRAMPS-Fever (Illegal ILS 0017) 1980 UK Rare 7" Cover is worn badly at opening,seam splits.Disc has many hairlines but plays fine.
17. ESCALATORS-Monday (Big beat NS87) UK 1983 PS is worn and split,disc is scuffed up with hairlines
18. BANANAMEN-The Crusher (Big beat NS 88) 1983 Disc has a few scuffs and hairlines
19. FOUR ON 4 EP (Big beat SW100 A) 1984 Generic cover Disc scuffed-particularly on side 1
20. LAMBRETTAS-D-a-a-ance (Rocket XPRES 333) 1980 PICTURE DISC Close to EX
21. STRAY CATS-You Don't Believe Me (Arista SCAT 4A) 1981 Flaw at start of side 1 which pops for 5 seconds or so.
22. MATCHBOX-Over the Rainbow (Magnet MAG 192) 1980 UK
23. MATCHBOX-When You Ask About Love (Magnet MAG 191) 1980 UK These 2 Matchbox 7"s are pretty worn and scuffed.
Since ebay seem to be trying hard to kill off the 99p listing I unfortunately will be forced,after 20 free listings each month to increase the minimum price to around £1.50 otherwise it is not worth my while due to the large chunk of the £0.99 they will keep if they sell for that amount.I won’t be ripped off any more by this increasingly greedy mob who already have a stranglehold on the auction market.
Record and sleeve gradings
I have been buying and collecting records for 20 years and I grade records very strictly and carefully under a bright light bulb. Grading is usually visual but I will play grade any part of the vinyl I suspect may cause problems.Vinyl quality varies greatly and some excellent and m- records may not play perfectly and some lower graded records may play much better than their grade.I use the following gradings; M- , EX (Excellent), VG+ (Very Good), VG, VG- and G (Good). I will always try to list specific flaws on a record or sleeve to give you the most accurate impression possible, however, please feel free to ask any questions.
Presently,I will ship anywhere in the world.Once posted ,unless it is insured,if you would like your item to be sent registered or insured please enquire.I cannot be held responsible for any missing packages.
Lps will be sent well packaged in mailers (boxed if possible) with stiffeners with the lp removed from the sleeve to prevent seam splits.I will of course,combine postage costs.
If an item/s sells abroad for more than £30 I may insist that it is sent ‘Signed for’ and any that exceed £50 will have to be sent this way.
Iwill now accept returns but the return postage cost must be met by the buyer.
Postage costs-UK-£3.50 (Recorded delivery £4.25) -Europe-£5.75 (Double lps 6.50) -Russia/former Russian countries £6.50 (doubles £7.25 -ROW-9.00(Double lps £9.75)
USA/Canada £10.00 (Double lps £10.75)
I can now send up to 3 single lps in the UK for the same price as one.
Covers graded first then record.
My highest grade. The sleeve and record will be perfect or just shy of perfect.
The sleeve will show slight signs of no longer being perfect such as, very slight ring wear, minor rubbing to the edges, minor creases, very slight ageing, slightly bumped corners and minimal writing etc.
The record may display very slight hairlines, scuffs which will not affect the sound in any way. An EX record will look very clean and play very well with only the smallest, most superficial visual flaws visible only under bright light.
The sleeve may display more obvious signs of wear such as more pronounced ring wear, slight seam splits or the beginnings of seam splits, slightly more worn edges, slight ageing of the sleeve and minor sticker tears. A VG+ sleeve will still be solid and look good.
The record will have been used but it has still been well cared for but will have slightly more pronounced surface marks than an EX grade record. Overall it will be a very clean looking and sounding LP.
The sleeve will start to look a bit worn and typical defects may include seam splits, water damage, small tears and larger creasing etc.
The record will be visually well used but still not abused. There will be no marks feelable with a fingernail and it should still play through with minimal surface noise, some clicks and pops are possible, nothing too bad..
The sleeve will have the type of wear described in a VG sleeve but will be more pronounced still. The cover at this grade will be well worn, but not trashed.
The record looks fairly well worn and will have many noticeable marks and the vinyl may now have marks that can be felt by a fingernail but not too many. The record will still play through without skipping or jumping although surface noise may be present, especially in quieter parts.
The sleeve will be starting to look a bit tatty with tears, stains, and many of the defects noted above.
The record has seen better days. It should still play through, but it won’t be pretty.
On 26-Jul-14 at 15:57:05 BST, seller added the following information:
The postage costs for these are-UK £5.70....Europe £11.30....Russia....£12.30.....ROW....£18.50