ROOFING SHEETS IN KENT
Rhino Steel Cladding is a family run business supplying roofing materials to Kent and across the whole of the UK.
Kent is currently one of our most popular counties for our products; we now have frequent deliveries in this area so why not give us a call, we will provide an extremely competitive quotation for your roofing project (delivery fees do apply).
NOTE! This listing price is for: 1 foot of galvanised steel BOX PROFILE ROOFING SHEET with a light grey polyester smooth coated finish (£1.92 per foot including VAT). ie, 1 x 8’ length sheet = £12.80 + VAT.
To purchase – please enter how many feet you require in the quantity section, and then advise what lengths you want them in the comments section or in separate email, ie, to purchase 15 x 10’ lengths of box profile, enter 50 in the quantity for 50 feet, and add 15 x 10’ lengths of box profile in the comments box.
Other colours and finishes available, including: Juniper Green, Olive Green, Goosewing Grey, Slate Grey/Blue, Merlin Grey, Anthracite, Black, Van Dyke Brown, Terracotta, and many more.
We also offer many other high quality roofing products at extremely competitive prices. Our products include:
· Box Profile Roofing Sheets
· Tile Effect Roofing Sheets
· Corrugated Roofing Sheets
· Flat Roofing Sheets
· GRP Fibreglass Rooflights / Roofing Sheets
· Anti- Condensation Roofing Sheets
· Insulated Roofing Sheet Systems (Double Skin)
· Fibre Cement Roofing Sheets
· Industrial Guttering Systems
· Z Purlins, C Section Purlins & Eaves Beams
· Fixings & Accessories
Ideal For All Types Of Roofing
· Roofing Sheets for Warehouses
· Roofing Sheets for Workshops
· Roofing Sheets for Facilities
· Roofing Sheets for Barns
· Roofing Sheets for Farms
· Roofing Sheets for Storage Buildings
· Roofing Sheets for Stables
· Roofing Sheets for Cattle Sheds
Domestic Roofing for:
· Roofing Sheets for Garages
· Roofing Sheets for Lean-to's
· Roofing Sheets for Sheds
· Roofing Sheets for Car Ports
· Roofing Sheets for Summer Houses
· Roofing Sheets for Log Cabins
Full package deals available with matching bargeboard flashing (3m 90 degree L-shape corners - 200mm x 200mm), ridge apex capping (200mm x 200mm) and foam fillers.
We also supply special easy-to-use self-tapping fixings for the sheets (Please see our other listings). There are different types of fixings for wood/timber, light metal application (ie, galvanised z purlins), also heavy steel cutters which will drill through heavy gauge steel up to 5mm thick. These all come with colour coded caps to match the colour of the sheets.