These terms and conditions apply to the purchase of any goods from Rhino Steel Cladding. By placing an order via phone,email, fax, website or Ebay you are deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions set out below. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
1. Quotations are valid for 30 days subject to stock and availability.
2. All internet orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
3. All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.
4. Full payment of materials is required on ordering goods unless otherwise agreed at point of sale.
5. In the event of late payment, we reserve the right to charge compensation and interest at the rate equivalent to that set in
Section 6 of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Interest Act 1998.
6. If payment is made by credit card:
• A 2% surcharge will be added to the total cost.
• Delivery address must be the same as the credit card billing address, we cannot deliver to a different address.
7. All cancellations / alterations must be made prior to manufacture of goods.
8. We reserve the right to cancel the order if:
• We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered.
• We do not deliver to your area.
• One or more of the goods ordered was provided / listed at an incorrect price.
9. Due to the nature of polyester paint we cannot guarantee the surface finish will be free from scratches.
10. Delivery charges will vary depending on distance and quantity ordered.
11. We aim to deliver all orders within 7 – 10 workings days from date of purchase where possible, however, we do not guarantee
delivery dates. Customers will be notified 24 hours prior to delivery to confirm a morning or afternoon delivery time.
12. On very large or long distance orders an external haulage service may be used.
13. We will deliver goods to the nearest kerb side of the address provided when placing order. It is important that this address is
accurate. It is your duty to inform us of any access problems or vehicle restrictions (such as size, height or weight of vehicle)
prior to delivery, otherwise an additional delivery charge may be incurred.
14. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange safe offloading of the goods. The customer must be present to assist in handball
offload if fork lift truck is not available. Further provision must be made for larger orders.
15. At the time of delivery please check the goods thoroughly before signing for them. Shortages and errors at the time of
delivery may not be rectified later. If any damage is apparent at the time of delivery please notify us immediately.
16. Risk of damages to or risk of loss of the goods shall pass to the Customer at the time of the delivery.
17. We expect our products and service to meet your expectations and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure this, however,
for any reason you want to return products to us, the customer service department must be consulted within seven days of
delivery. A handling charge and delivery charge may be applicable.
18. All rights, including copyright, in our websites and brochures are owned by or licensed to Rhino Steel Cladding. Any use of our
content, including copying or storing it other than for your own personal, non commercial use, is prohibited without our
19. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.