Brand New, Excellent Quality, Boxed MG ZS / Rover 25 / 45 / 400 Series Complete Engine Cooling Radiator.
MG ZS - 1.4 / 1.6 / 1.8 / 2.0 - 2001 onwards.
Rover 25 - 1.1 / 1.4 / 1.6 / 1.8 - 1999 onwards.
Rover 45 - 1.4 / 1.6 / 1.8 - 1999 onwards.
Rover 400 - 1.4 / 1.6 / 2.0 - 1995 onwards.
MG ZS / Rover 400 with and without air conditioning.
Rover 25 / 45 with air conditioning.
Our part number - RG418E.
Original MG / Rover part number(s) - GRD937 / PCC001610 / PCC104400 / PCC10740 / PCC10741
Approximate core size - 522mm x 400mm.
(For measuring purposes the core is the metal finned part of the radiator only. When measuring your old part do not include the plastic/metal end tanks or side frames).
You MUST check the old radiator has (1) A core measurement of approximately 522mm in-between the 2 plastic ends (rather than 430mm). (2) The main driver side hose fitting is pointing out of the side of the radiator towards the wing (rather than towards the engine). (3) No fan switch hole, as there are alternative radiators for the vehicles listed above.
(1) In some cases there can be a choice of more than 1 radiator for the models listed above, your vehicle also be on a cross over year, when the radiators could have changed. Please check the photo, information, and core sizes in the advert against your old unit before ordering. If you are unsure then please call 01912670671 or send us a message.
(2) The photo in the advert was taken when the item was first ever listed. As we use several different manufacturers throughout the year, the part may differ very slightly in look, but is brand new and will do the exact same job as the one in the photo.
(3) In some cases the manufacturers now supply one radiator to suit both the manual and automatic versions of the vehicle. If your vehicle is manual then it may be that the new radiator comes with 2 extra brass ports/pipes that are not on your old radiator. Please ignore these ports, they do not need removed or touched in anyway, they are blanked internally and only come into use when an automatic vehicles oil cooler pipes are connected to them.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FAQ'S BELOW BEFORE BUYING THIS ITEM.
What is the cost of delivery and delivery times?
Items purchased before 3pm Monday to Friday, to standard UK mainland destinations are all sent on a next working day service at the price in the advert (Exclusions do apply, please see below).
The courier charges more for deliveries to all of the following destinations, so they are not charged at the standard advertised rate, and are a 2 working day service.
Northern Ireland - £15.00. Republic Of Ireland - £20.00. Aberdeen, Inverness, Scottish Highlands and Islands - £15.00. Channel Islands - £20.00. Isle Of Man - £20.00. Isle of Scilly, Isle of Wight - £15.00.
Items ordered before 3pm on a Friday will not be delivered on Saturday. Saturday deliveries are available but cost £20.00.
If you require a delivery to one of the none standard destinations above, or on a Saturday, then please first commit to buy the item, then allow time for us to send a revised invoice with the correct postage amount. We will not dispatch any item without first receiving the correct postage amount.
If you want an overseas delivery, please send us a message so we can determine if we can post to your location.
(1) For all of our deliveries we use the courier with whom we hold an account and insurance, these delivery prices are therefore not negotiable. We DO NOT use Royal Mail or Parcel Force for any deliveries.
(2) If your item does not arrive in the stated time, then please let me know immediately so we can look into the problem. We do not become aware of any none deliveries until notified by buyers.
(3) Over Christmas and New Year delivery times can differ, please ask us if you are unsure of when to expect delivery.
(4) The reason the none standard locations are not itemised in the postage section of the Ebay advert, is because Ebay does not provide this facility. Ebay have advised that we need to instead put any different postage amounts in the body of the advert, which we have done above. We are aware that in the postage section of the advert it states 'Postage to United Kingdom' and that the places above are in the UK, but unfortunately our courier charges more for delivery to these locations, so we need to pass on this charge.
(5) Bank holidays are not classed as normal courier working days, therefore no items will be dispatched or delivered on a bank holiday.
What are the payment options?
We offer 2 payment options only.
(1) PayPal - This is the only way to pay online.
(2) Credit/Debit Card - Any card payments need to be made over the phone. Please commit to buy the item on Ebay first, then contact us on 01912670671 between 8:30am and 16:30pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively send us a message containing your contact number, and we will call you for the payment.
Can I collect the item?
We do not offer any collections on Ebay sales.
Do you offer a guarantee/warranty?
All parts have a 2 year warranty from the day of purchase. If the part has been fitted incorrectly or there is an engine fault then warranty will not be granted. No labour claims will be accepted on faulty goods returned.
What if my item is leaking under warranty?
If you have a warranty claim, then you MUST send the item back for our inspection. If there is a genuine manufacturing fault with the part then you will receive a full refund or replacement, plus your costs for returning the part, up to £10.00. We will not send out a free replacement part without first seeing the warranty unit.
This warranty procedure is in place for all buyers. Our request to have the part returned before sending a replacement is not a question of trusting individual buyers, it is so we can discover what the problem is with the part, to ensure it does not happen again.
What is your returns policy?
We accept returns within 7 days of purchase, provided the item has not been used or damaged. On receipt of the item we will refund the cost of the item less a £2.00 re-boxing fee, as we do not re-use boxes that have already had courier labels etc attached. The initial postage cost you paid is also none refundable.
What if my item arrives damaged?
All parts are checked for damage before they leave our premises. We make every effort to wrap the parts so damage does not occur in transit. However, if your item does arrive damaged then please send us a message immediately, we will then send a replacement and collect the damaged part upon delivery.
What if I need a vat invoice?
A vat invoice is available on request.
Coolpartsuk is a separate division to Advanced Radiators Ltd.
All items advertised are sent direct from our manufacturer via courier to ensure Ebay customers get the best price possible.
If you have any technical or general queries then please send us a message via Ebay or e-mail us at email@example.com.