Rab Ascent Down Jacket Coat
The Rab Ascent Jacket is designed to be a fantastic allround jacket for use in the mountains, trekking or travel (even if just a winter walk to work) at a great price. The Ascent uses the durable Pertex Endurance fabric for its outer to provide water resistance, this is filled with 330g of 650 fill duck down which means that it is very warm for its weight. The Rab Ascent is a bit longer in the body than other models and comes with a detachable hood, handwarmer pockets and fleece lined neck baffles.
The Ascent Jacket is available in Twilight (Blue) and Camo (Solid greeny brown, NOT camo print)
- Strong Pertex® Endurance 50D shell
- Stitch-through baffle construction
- 330g (L) of 650 fill power superior quality European duck down
- Detachable down filled hood with wired peak
- 2 YKK zipped fleece lined hand warmer pockets, 1 internal pocket
- Narrow baffles stabilise down across shoulders
- Adjustable velcro cuff tabs, and hem drawcord
- 2-way YKK front zip and internal down filled zip baffle
- Fleece lined collar
- Long cut
- Supplied with stuff sac
Small = Chest - 37", Waist - 30", Sleeve - 33"
Medium = Chest - 40", Waist - 32", Sleeve - 34"
Large = Chest - 43", Waist - 34", Sleeve - 35"