Rab Neutrino Endurance Down Jacket Coat
The Rab Neutrino Endurance down jacket has 225g of Hydrophobic European goose down providing its lofting and is a popular choice for those looking to keep warm whilst mountaineering or doing lightweight ascents. The use of Hydrophobic down increases performance in worse wet conditions as it will absorb less water, dry quicker and retain its loft better. Further protection from the elements comes in the form of a Pertex Endurance outer which keeps the Neutrino Endurance light and ensures a minimal pack size.
The photos show all avaialble colours in the following order: smoke, beluga.
- Weight - 625g
- Pertex ® Endurance weatherproof outer
- Pertex Quantum ® inner saves weight and allows improved lofting
- 225g of Hydrophobic European goose down with fill power 800
- Stitch through baffle construction
- Water resistant YKK AquaGuard zip provides a seal against the wind and spindrift
- 2 AquaGuard outer and 1 inner zipped pocket
- Fixed down filled hood for full protection
- Velcro adjustable cuffs for a secure storm seal
- Hem drawcord
- Provided with a stuff sac
Small = Chest - 37", Waist - 30"
Medium = Chest - 40", Waist - 32"
Large = Chest - 43", Waist - 34"
X Large = Chest - 46", Waist - 36"