Get this Raspberry Pi Power Supply Adapter plus Heatsink Bundle and Save !
Free shipping to any USA address ! Ships from the USA ! Get it FAST !
The bundle includes :
1 Raspberry Pi USB Power Supply Adapter 5.3v 2.0A
1 6ft USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/24AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Core (Gold Plated)
1 Raspberry Pi Aluminum Heatsink Kit (3 pcs)
Raspberry Pi Power Supply Adapter
The Raspberry Pi’s performance depends a great deal on its source of power. It is recommended the power source should at least be 5v and 700mA.
USB devices and Overclocking requires more power.
This adapter has rating of 5.3v and a whopping 2000mA. More than enough to power your Pi, the attached USB devices, and even overclock it.
Low quality source of power would power your Pi, but in 10 to 15 minutes you start to suffer performance issues (stuttering playbacks, hangs, etc.). This Raspberry Pi USB power adapter provides MORE than enough power to avoid these issues.
We personally check each and every one of these adapters to make sure that they are within the maximum allowable tolerances. There is usually a 5% allowable tolerance for USB chargers. These chargers are rated at 5.3V but usually averages at 5.18V in ACTUAL outputs based on our tests.
What you get: 1 High Quality Fully Tested Brand New USB Power Adapter
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- Twist-to-lock plug adapter design
- Unique compact design maximizes wall socket space
- 10W Maximum Output, Switching 110V-240V AC Input Voltage
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- Input Voltage Range: 110 V AC to 240 V AC
- Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Output Voltage: 5.3V DC=2.0A
- Originally made for HP (hence the High Quality Standard)
Comes with FREE 6ft USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/24AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Core (Gold Plated)
- Guarantees 100% compliance with current USB specifications
- Gold Plated Connectors for corrosion resistance ensuring consistent and reliable conductivity
- Ferrite Core to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission errors
- Molded-strain relief construction for flexible movement, durability, and fit
- Reduces cross talk and interference with aluminum undermold contacts
- Fully shielded to protect against external signal interference.
Raspberry Pi Aluminum Heatsink Kit
Brand New Aluminum Heatsink Kit for use with the Raspberry Pi.
Why do you want to put heatsinks on your Raspberry Pi?
· Reduces the risk of hardware failure because of overheating
· If you are into overclocking your Pi, this is a must.
The kit includes will the following:
· 1 pc. Voltage regulator heatsink : 9mm(L) X 9mm(W) X 5mm(H)
· 1 pc. LAN9512 heatsink : 9mm(L) X 9mm(W) X 5mm(H)
· 1 pc. SoC Heatsink : 14mm(L) X 14mm(L) X 5.5mm(H)
· All heatsinks come with thermal tape attached at the bottom.
· 1. Make sure the chip modules are free from dirt and grease.
· 2. Peel the protective liner on the base of the heatsink.
· 3. Affix the heatsinks on the chip modules and apply firm pressure.
(This listing does not include a Raspberry PI computer)
· These heatsinks will fit most raspberri pi cases.
· RPi4U is in no way affiliated with the Raspberry PI foundation, OpenELEC or XBMC
· Payments are expected within 24 hours of purchase.
· Our preferred method of payment is PayPal.
· Pay via PayPal - Buy with confidence!
· We use USPS First Class Package for shipping.
· Free shipping to US address only. International shipping also available
· Fast shipping time
· We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of merchandise, however because of the nature of the item being sold, we cannot accept the return if the item has been used or if the heatsinks has been attached to the chips and subsequently removed. Thank you for your consideration.
International Buyers :
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility