Stack m' High are proud to offer this brand new Raymond Blanc by Anolon Bakeware. Why buy from Stack ‘m High? We stock an extensive range of Kitchenware and all at great savings over high street prices. Our feedback speaks for itself - we only sell quality branded products and in the rare event that you have a problem we’re always at the end of the phone.
Raymond Blanc Bakeware by Anolon is designed to make baking more efficient, safer and easier, while standing up to the rigours of serious baking. Anolon Bakeware is constructed of carbon steel, which conducts heat better than stainless steel, it is ideal to use for all baking tasks.
The handles are covered in silicone, making them oven safe up to 240C/475F or Gas Mark 9 and are non-slip providing the cook with a secure grip, even when using oven gloves. For added convenience the bakeware has a dual layer non-stick coating inside and outside for easy food release and cleaning.
Raymond Blanc by Anolon Bakeware – Large Oven Tray
Performance and Durability
- Raymond Blanc bakeware is constructed of high quality carbon steel that conducts heat better than stainless steel this is great for an even cooking performance.
- External Length 38cm x Width 32cm x Height 2.5cm (15" x 12.5" x 1")
- Internal Length 31cm x Width 28cm x Height 2.5cm (12" x 11" x 1")
- The full range of Raymond Blanc bakeware feature a dual layer non-stick coating inside and outside for easy food release and cleaning.
- Silicone, providing a secure grip, even when using oven gloves.
In Oven Use
- Oven safe up to 240C/475F or Gas Mark 9
Care and Maintenance
- Always wash thoroughly after use in hot soapy water to prevent a build up of food particles or grease, which when reheated can cause food to adhere to the bakeware.