Brand new model of 808 Car Key Chain Micro Camera, identified by Chuck Lohr’s web site as #16, and now it’s available!
1/4” CMOS WXGA HD Sensor / H.264/AVC1 DSP / Hynix 512M DDR2
Rechargeable LIPO Battery (250mah), with Battery Charger Manage IC
Video: 720P HD H.264/AVC1 video codec, 1280 x 720 30fps .mov
Photo: JPG 1280*960 (no degrading by upsizing to interpolated "5 megapixel" size)
micro SD card slot, supports up to 32GB (memory card not included), suggest using Class 4 or above
USB2.0, plug and play, easy connection with computers, no driver needed.
Super mini size, only around 50mm (L) x 32mm (W) x13mm (H)
Super light-weighted: only approx 17g!
Multifunctional, you can use it as a mini DVR, a camera, a webcam, a removable USB drive.
1. A connector added for the internal battery, making it changeable by users who don’t like soldering. You don’t have to throw your camera away when the battery dies. You just need a new battery and change it!
2. A connector added to the lens/sensor module, make it possible to replace or upgrade it when new module's available.
3. New Lens and totally new circuit board design. You will see below improvements in video:
- Overall sharpness: improved
- White balance control / color shifting issue: improved
- Saturation / and contrast boost issue: colors look much more natural now
- Darker corner/edge vignetting issue: improved
4. Low battery buzzing artifact in video -Gone!
5. You only need one Standard USB Data cable for charging and data exchange with your computer. You don’t need another special charging cable to record videos while charging. Just one cable is OK.
6. It supports audio volume control, and you can even get it mute to save battery and helps to increase the recording time when the audio is not needed, it can be set by TXT config tool.
7. It supports optional Loop Recording, it can be set by TXT config tool.
8. You can set the date and time (white much smaller on the lower left corner), and toggle the date/time stamp on or off, by TXT config tool.
9. Sometimes you may don’t want 720P recording to save battery and memory card capacity, now you can toggle video output frame size from 1280x720 30fps (default), to 848x480 30fps, or 640x480 30fps.
10. Optional AVI output: we also have another firmware option available which will output .AVI file format, using the same H.264 codec, and it offers seamless recording (there is no lost video between clips). If you need it, please send a message to us, and we will send it to you by email.
11. And more. Please find more details in the PDF manual. And of course on RC Forum Tom Frank’s great thread, you will find lots of helpful information there.