Regaine for Women Solution contains 2% Minoxidil, which contains the only hereditary hair loss ingredient that is clinically proven to work.
- Clinical trials have shown that Regaine for Women solution helps stop further hair loss in 4 out of 5 cases, and can regrow some hair in 3 out of 5 women in 32 weeks.
- It's easy to use and can quickly become part of your morning and evening beauty routine - For best results it must be used twice daily.
Through its active ingredient minoxidil, Regaine for Women works by increasing the supplyof blood and nutrients to your hair follicles, helping to strengthen the existing hairs and encouraging them to grow. Over time, this process can produce thicker, more visible hair.
What to Expect
Two to six weeks after starting treatment, you may notice you are losing more hair than before you started the treatment.
This is completely normal and a positive sign that the treatment is working. It's caused by your hair follicles changing from a dormant phase to an active growing phase; as new hair growth begins, your old hairs are released and fall out.
Continue to use Regaine for Women Solution twice a day, as directed, and your thinning hair should stabilise. And if you are looking for regrowth, some women see results in as little as sixteen weeks. But don't be disappointed if it takes longer; everyone is different and the effects vary from user to user.
If your hair starts to regrow, it will probably be soft, downy and barely visible. After continued treatment, this new hair should become the same colour and thickness as the rest of your hair.
Does it work for everybody?
Clinical trials have shown that Regaine for Women Solution helps stop further hair loss in 4 out of 5 cases, and can regrow some hair in 3 out of 5 women in 32 weeks.
There are several factors that will influence the results of Regaine for Women including:
- The predominance of hereditary hair loss in your family
- The length of time you have been losing your hair
- The type of hair loss condition you have
- The area of hair loss on your scalp
For the best results it is important to apply Regaine for Women correctly and make it part of your daily routine.
You need to apply it twice daily - once in the morning and once in the evening about half an hour before you go to bed.
LONG EXPIRY: NOV 2015